Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ October 2nd to October 5th!

Hello my pinky puppy noses! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week! :3 I only have 3 outfits to show you since I had to call in sick on Wednesday. ;w; I also spend the thanksgiving weekend quietly at home. :3 I cooked autumn meals, baked pies, played video games and watched anime with the Prince. ~ (So I obviously stayed in my kigurumi all weekend, let's be honest. XD) It's nice to have a simple and cosy weekend at home sometimes. :3

Well, onto my outfits for work from last week! ~

~ Outfit from October 2nd! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I already felt a little less energetic on Monday so I decided to wear something simple, easy to coordinate and comfy. ~ I like to pair this skirt with white and touches of pink (you cannot see them very well, but the socks have little pink polka dots on them :3).

~ Outfit from October 3rd! ~



Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I felt super tired, sick and fever-ish on Tuesday. ;w; (I didn't even think I would make through my work shift. D:) I decided to keep my outfit casual with my comfy cutsew but I really wanted to wear my pink gingham skirt since it was sunny out! I wanted to enjoy the few last time where I could wear proper Country Lolita! ~

~ Outfit from October 5th! ~



(The setting on my picture app were off so they turned out super grainy and weird, sorry. ;w;)

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I felt way better on Thursday! ^w^ I decided to wear something a little more "dressed up" to cheer me up for the last day of the week! ~ I like the mix of blue and red with that jumperskirt, I think it's a lovely combo, especially with the flower theme on the print and on my socks. :3

Last week was super hard health-wise on me... ;w; Since I got the chance to relax and rest this weekend I feel a lot better and I'm super motivated for the week ahead! ~

Until next time, take care my fluffy pompom bunny charms! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment