Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ October 23rd to October 29th!

Hello my sparkly purple mermaids! ~

As some of you may have already know since I mentioned it in my last post, last week I started to be available to work more hours, closer to full-time, at my job. That means that instead of working around 3 or 4 shifts a week, I was scheduled to work for 6 shifts a week! I haven't worked this much in almost a year! OwO

This is something that I wanted to do since I felt ready to work 5 days a week and last week would have been okay for me... Until I had some pretty bad news at work on Monday night which left me super sad and worried until Thursday. ;w; So that's why I didn't get to post my usual mid-week post on my blog. I spent all week being too worried and sad to function... ~w~

But, as I promised, I got my outfit pictures from last week to show you! ~ Dressing up on days that I was feeling super sad was pretty much the only thing that kept me sane... It gave me the strength to show up at work and never give up no matter what. ~

So after this little quite personal chats, let's get to my outfits from last week! :3

~ Outfit from October 23rd! ~





Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

As this was my longest day at work with two 4 hours shifts and a 4 hours break in the middle, I decided to go with something super simple and comfy. ~ I coordinated my pink plain Anna House skirt with my white cutsew and simple white and pink accessories. :3

~ Outfit from October 24th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Rococo Soul

I went with something on the simple but elegant side with my Royal Poodle jumperskirt on that day. ~ I paired it mostly with white but I added some touches of pink with the socks, the necklace and the bows on my wristcuffs to make the outfit a bit more interesting. ~

~ Outfit from October 25th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

This isn't the outfit I originally planned to wear, but I found out at the last minute that my red blouse had a button missing. XD; So I had to change my plans right away. ^w^'' I already had my gingham blue skirt on and my accessories out so I picked up the first top I could find in my closet, which was my peachy pink cutsew and paired it with simple pink socks to complete the look. ~

~ Outfit from October 26th! ~





Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I knew I wanted to wear my pink Sugary Carnival on that day! (It's one of the prints that cheer me up the most and give me the most confidence! :3) I paired it with blue this time and I tried to keep a pony and stars theme through the accessories. ~

~ Outfit from October 27th! ~





Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

I decided to go for an unusual colour combo with my Vanilla-chan on that day. ~ I paired it with blue and I think I like it a lot! It makes the little touches of blue on the print pop out more and I love the mix of blue and lilac. :3

~ Outfit from October 29th! ~




I've worn this outfit to brunch at Renée's place, run some errands, go at the mall and play D&D later at night with my friends. ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I felt kind of dark and witchy because of the Halloween weekend. :3 On that day and I was supposed to wear my witch hat and shawl at first with that outfit but I thought it would be too much of a hassle to do so at the mall. XD; So I ended up just wearing my black dress with simple cameos and pearl accessories. ~

That was my little outfit post for last week! ~ The situation at work is a little bit better this week but I don't know for how long... I'll try to get back to post at least twice a week but I don't know if I could do it. ;w; I'm living in such times of insecurity and worry at my work that it makes it harder for me to go by, but I must be strong and never give up! ~w~

Until next time me sweet berry pies. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment