Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, February 23, 2014

This week, I only took a photo of one of my outfits... ~w~ But I hosted a Gothic Tea Party yesterday! ^w^ As usual I took outfit pictures of my guests and we took lots of group pictures together. :3

So let's start with my outfit from last Wednesday. ~




Magical Girl outfit! ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Miruku; Fan Plus Friend.
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand.

Now, the pictures of my Gothic Tea Party from yesterday! 8D Let's start with the outfit pictures of my guests. ~




Laurie, Diane, Alexou, Katherine, Julie, Alexa and Marie-Ève. ^w^

They were all dressed so prettily. ~ I love that my friends always take some time to dress up when I host Tea Parties! ^w^

Now, my outfit. ~ (It misses the bottom part but I was only wearing white lace-topped socks.)


My Gothic self. ~w~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Accessories; Offbrand.

For the occasion, I made dark chocolate cupcakes. 8D They were so yummy and... dark flavoured. XD; I couldn't get a very clear picture of them though. ;w;


The darkest cupcakes I ever made. XD;

After that everyone ate their own weight in yummy pastries, we took group pictures. :3




The regular ones. ^w^


The derpy one. OwO


The ballin' ones. XD;


And the "we're trapped in the 1860's" one. ~

After that, we watched a Tim Burton movie because it was a Gothic Tea Party and a gothic gathering isn't complete without a touch of Tim Burton. :3 I changed in my kigurumi and some of the guests brought their pajamas so we were all comfy to watch the movie. ~w~

It was a lovely Tea Party! ^w^ I was happy that my guests liked my dark chocolate cupcakes and that we had a great time all together! ~

Next week is my last week of school before spring break! 8D Yay! ~ I can't wait to come back to my hometown and to relax and sleep a lot and eat yummy breakfasts that takes forever to prepare every morning. OwO I like to live in Saguenay because I made so many friends here and there's a lot of shops and cafés... But this will never beat the quietness of my lovely hometown... ^3^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment