Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I write a little quick post today to show you my outfit of the day. ~ As I said yesterday, I wanted to show you some pictures of a Fairy-Kei outfit that I putted together with my new pieces. :3 I decided to try some different coordinations for the top part. ~



Crazy Cat Lady Fairy-Kei outfit. ~

Headbow; Holley Tea Time.
Wool Jacket; Vintage.
Jeans Jacket; Modified Offbrand.
T-shirt; The Mountain.
Skirt; Holley Tea Time.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Offbrand.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Offbrand.

I think I like my outfit with the jeans jacket more. :3 The wool jacket also add a cosy and warm touch to the outfit. ~ I think that both can be worn with that outfit and each of them give a different feel to it. ^w^

I can't wait to wear Fairy-Kei out again. *w* But since it push me out of my regular comfort zone, I don't want to wear it at school when I have projects to present and when I know I will have a long day... I promised myself I would wear Fairy-Kei at least once a week so I have to get used to it. >w<

Today I will finish to plan my Gothic Tea Party that will be held next Saturday! ~ It will be a high tea so it's more of a meal than an afternoon tea. I almost finished to plan the menu so I may write it prettily so I can publish it on the event page on Facebook. ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ☆

1 comment: