Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, February 1, 2014

A lot of nice things happened in the last two weeks! ^w^ I had a Tea Party at my house last weekend, I received my Pinkly Ever After tutus and I went to a party last night too! ~ I have a lot of pictures to post today. 8D

Let's start with my outfits from last week. ^w^




Casual outfit for school. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

That's actually my only outfit that I took a picture of from last week. XD; (I thought I had more outfit pictures. ~o~)

As I said earlier, I had a Tea Party at my house last weekend. :3 Here was my outfit for the Tea Party! ~



I wore a simple lilac and white outfit. :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul.

I also took a bunch of selcas because I needed a new profile picture on facebook. XD;



I had an official photographer (thanks dad!) during the Tea Party so he took pictures of us all seating together. :3






I am a proud host! ^w^

I baked lovely rainbow cupcakes for everyone. :3


After drinking lots of tea and eating yummy colourful cupcakes, I took "official" pictures of the guests. ^w^



Alexou, Julie, Diane, Laurie, Aude and Marie-Ève. :3

We also took group pictures!


We're ballin' ... (XD)


We look so elegant. ^w^

We had a lovely and awesome time together! 8D I am happy that everyone enjoyed my tea party and I can't wait to host another one, probably with a theme this time. ~

This afternoon I will go through the pictures I took last night and tonight I'm going at Laurie's house to play games and to have fun times together with my precious friends again! :3 I will try to make another post at the beginning of next week! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment