Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I had the chance to wear a lot of new clothes this week. :3 As I said in my last post, I received my package from Oo Jia last week so I putted together new outfits with my new pieces. ^w^ I also received what I ordered from Holley Tea Time and The Mountain! ~ I am a very lucky and happy girl! ^o^ Well, let's start with my outfits of the week. ~

Last Monday, I decided to wear my new Sailor Lolita blouse. ^w^





Sailor Lolita in white and pink. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand.

On Thursday, I wore my new blue skirt. :3



A simple blue and white outfit. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

Yesterday, I celebrated Valentine's Day at Alexou's place. ^w^ I didn't take a picture of my outfit because I was in a hurry. TwT; We had tacos for dinner with some of our friends and a lot of sweets too. XD; It was a nice day! ~


I took a picture of the yummy chocolate cake we baked together. 8D

On Valentine's Day, I received my package from Holley Tea Time! ~ I was sooo happy. ^w^



Everything I received. :3

The skirt, the moon brooch and 4 pins were items I ordered, everything else is Lucky Pack items, which means that I didn't get to choose them. Overall I am very happy with what I received in my Lucky Pack! I'm in love with the rings and the necklace. *w* Only these items were worth the price of the Lucky Pack seriously. XD; The kitty brooch matches so perfectly with my fairy kitten t-shirt. :3 Also, I am happy that the skirt fits me. *o* The maximum waist measurement was 47 inches in my waist is 46,5 inches, so I was afraid that the skirt might not be comfortable or look good on me but the skirt fits comfortably and it looks lovely with a tutu under it. ^w^ I will surely buy from Holley Tea Time again! Her accessories are very well made, they are sturdy and they look so lovely in person. *w*

I took a picture of an outfit a putted together with my Holley Tea Time skirt and my fairy kitten t-shirt but the lighting was horrible. ~w~ I will try to take another picture of my outfit tomorrow. ^w^

This week, I have ordered a case for my 3DS and an iPhone case too! ~


This rainbow kitty crocheted case for my 3DS. :3 I wanted something to protect my 3DS while I go out with it in my purse so it doesn't get scratched. ~


And this Korilakkuma plushie case for my iPhone. ~ I really wanted a plushie iPhone case and I found one for a lower price than I expected so I bought it without hesitation. *w*

Next week will be a little more busy at school. I have my first project to present on Monday and I have to get ready for another project that is due for the week after. I also have to do some research for an analysis we have to do for another class. We have to write about interdisciplinarity so I chose to write about the Lolita movement and their aesthetics in arts, music and fashion. :3

I love that my teachers push me to embrace my own aesthetic and the universe I created around me. It's a new perspective that I never had the chance to have. Back in college, my teachers would always say to me that my aesthetic were too immature or "not serious enough" and that I would have to change when I will enter university. Actually, it's the opposite that is happening and... I couldn't be happier to work on my own aesthetic in my artworks and projects. :3 I always see myself frolicking around university because I am so happy that I can finally work on the aesthetics I wanted in my projects. ~ I am such a lucky girl to have teachers that are making me feel valued because of what I create. This is the most powerful gift that life has given me. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✩

No comments:

Post a Comment