Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, February 7, 2014

As I said in my last post, this week, I dressed up in Fairy-Kei for the first time! ~ On Monday it was the 80's party of the AssoArt so I thought that would be a nice way to start wearing the fashion. :3 I did a little photoshoot with my dad in the morning so I could have lots of pictures of my very first Fairy-Kei outfit! ^w^ Here are some of my favourites. ~ (Only the last one is photoshopped since I used it for my Facebook profile picture. There was over 100 pictures so I didn't photoshop them all. ^w^'')





My very first Fairy-Kei outfit!

Headbow; ManiaQ.
Sweater; Handmade.
Jacket; Modified Offbrand.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Bodyline.
Legwarmers; Handmade.
Shoes; Offbrand.
Accessories; KawaiiGoods, Cute Can Kill, ManiaQ & Offbrand.

I only took a few pictures during the party and the quality of my pictures were awful so here are some pictures that I borrowed from the AssoArt Facebook. XD;


Most of the AssoArt members! ^w^ Aren't we awesome? 8D


Me with some of my friends. :3

The 80's party was nice and I was happy that lots of people dressed up the match the theme. ^w^ Also, I received a lot of compliments on my outfit so that boosted up my confidence to wear Fairy-Kei fashion on a regular basis. ~

I thought that my outfit was nice yesterday, so I took pictures of it when I arrived home. :3 (Please don't mind my tired face. ^w^'')




Pink and blue outfit themed around bunnies. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

Today, I wore Fairy-Kei for the second time! ^w^


Casual Fairy-Kei. ~

Headbow; ManiaQ.
Sweater; Handmade.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Bodyline.
Accessories; Chocomint.

I went to run some errands today, I received my package from Oo Jia! ~ I may not take pictures of the items individually but I will make lots of new outfits with them. 8D I am very excited about it. XD; I wanted to have new items in my closet for such a long time! ~

Now that I received a Sailor Lolita blouse and it suits me like a charm, I wonder which direction my Lolita closet will take. ~w~ I know I want more Sailor Lolita pieces in my closet! I even started to look for another blouse and maybe a cutsew. :3 I also love simple solid coloured outfits with a cutsew. *w* I wish I had more of them; A short sleeved white one and another long sleeved pink one maybe. :3 Also, it would be nice to have more plain solid coloured pieces; A pink jumperskirt, a blue jumperskirt and a blue OP would be wonderful. :3 These will probably be my next Lolita buys, but for now I need to complete my Fairy-Kei closet. I promised myself not to buy Lolita until next June! ~

So, I bought a few pieces to add to my Fairy-Kei closet this week! :3 I made an order from Holley Tea Time! One of their skirts is supposed to fit me so, I ordered it along with other items. ^w^




I bought a lilac tulle skirt, some lilac pins, a mint green moon brooch and a lucky pack! ^w^

I also decided to buy a shirt from The Mountain.


So kitsch and lovely. *w*

That almost completes the main pieces of my Fairy-Kei closet! I will have 3 skirts and 3 tops and that's about what I wanted to have for my closet. :3 Now, the only Fairy-Kei things that are left on my wishlist are; Another t-shirt, some pastel sneakers, 2 or 3 pairs of thighs and a Fairy-Kei totebag. ~ Of course I would like to have more colorful bows ans brooches but they are not specifically Fairy-Kei, I think. ~w~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✩

No comments:

Post a Comment