Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, February 2, 2014

I have a little free time to post on my blog tonight, yay! ^w^ So as I said in my last post, I went shopping and eating out with Alexou on Friday and in the evening we invited AnniChat to come at a party at Lino's house! ~ We took lots of pictures and we had a lot of fun together. 8D

Let's start with my outfit for that day! :3




OTT Sweet outfit with my Wonder Cookie jumperskirt!

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Bodyline.
Miruku; Fan Plus Friend.
Accessories; ManiaQ, Chocomint, Kawaii Goods & Offbrand.

Before going out, AnniChat, Alexou and me took pictures in the dorms common room. ~





It's nice ot have lots of pictures together. ^w^

So after that we went at the party! ~ When we arrived, we noticed that Katherine was there in her beautiful Lolita-inspired outfit! ^w^ We decided to climb up the stairs to not bother anyone and we took pictures all together! :3




Yay! We all look so awesome! ^w^

I had a really great time with my friends! I was happy to take lots of pictures, I think that they makes the best memories and they are a great way to have fun! ~

Yesterday I went at Laurie-chan's house to play Quebecopoly! It's like Monopoly but it's Quebec themed! :3 We had a great time all together! ^w^

Here was my outfit yesterday. ~



Casual outfit in pink with pearls and ponies. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Accessories; Bodyline & Paradise Rose.

Now I am up to date with what is happening in my life lately. ~ Tomorrow I will dress up in Fairy-Kei for the very first time! OwO It's the 80's themed party of the AssoArt and I am very excited about it! 8D I don't know if I'm more excited about my outfit or about the party, hehe. ^w^'' My outfit is already planned and I think it's awesome. :3 I will take lots of pictures of course, I am very proud to start wearing Fairy-Kei! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment