Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, January 18, 2014

It have been a while since I posted on my blog. OxO School have started two weeks ago for me and I didn't had a lot of free time... Also, I thought I didn't had enough outfit pictures last week to share them. ^w^'' Today I have a few outfits from the two last weeks, some of them featuring a few of the new accessories I received. 8D I did bought and receive a lot of things in the last weeks though, but I am too lazy to take pictures of them all. XD; So I will only share outfit pictures for today. :3

First, my outfit for the first day of school. ~



A simple casual outfit all in pink. :3

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Dollscrops.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods & Paradise Rose Shop.

Later in the week, I made an outfit with my new Cute Can Kill accessories! ~



A white and lilac outfit with touches of pink. :3

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, KawaiiGoods.

Now, my outfit from last Monday. ~




Wonder Party coordinated with white accessories. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Dream of Lolita.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; KawaiiGoods, Chocomint & Paradise Rose Shop.

Finally, my outfit from last Wednesday. ^w^



A strawberry themed outfit with lots of red touches. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Bodyline.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose Shop & Offbrand.

So this was my outfits for the last two weeks. I will probably receive a bunch of new clothes soon so expect a lot of new outfits. 8D

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment