Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's one of my last days of holidays and I have some free time so I decided to post on my blog today. :3 I have two outfit pictures and some buys to show you. ^w^ I am also going to post my little wishlist for the next few months. ;D

First, let me show you my outfit for christmas. 8D





I decided to wear a very OTT sweet outfit, probably my most OTT outfit since I started to wear Lolita. XD; I added broaches at my waist and a colorful neckbow. :3 I wore mismatching bows on my wristcuffs and mismatching socks. 8D I had a lot of fun putting together this outfit. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop & Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Chocomint, ManiaQ & Kawaii Goods.

My second outfit is what I wore to a dinner at my uncle's house. ~



A simple and elegant outfit in white and blue. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

That's it for the outfits I took pictures of during the holidays. :3

As you may already know, I am into a Lolita fashion slope recently... As much as I like all my outfits and I think they are well coordinated, I don't think I am creative enough with my outfits... I think that all my outfits look the same and they are quite boring. TwT Last year, I tried to add new substyles of Lolita into my wardrobe (Country Lolita and Sailor Lolita) but I think it isn't enough... So, this year, I decided to build myself a small Fairy-Kei/Magical Girl wardrobe! :3 I promised myself I wouldn't buy Lolita fashion pieces until next June! This way, I will invest all my money into building my small Fairy-Kei closet. ~

I want to say that I will NOT leave Lolita fashion! I am only adding a new fashion to the clothes I will wear regularly. ~ I think that is what I need to express myself a little more though my clothing. I want to be excited about the outfits I put together and I want to feel fabulous wearing them. I don't want to feel plain or boring... and sadly, more than half of my Lolita outfits are making me feel like this lately. TwT

So, my most recent buys are... Fairy-kei clothes, of course. 8D Let me show you what I bought. ^w^


I bought this vintage pastel wool cardigan from Etsy. I liked all the pastel colours and I think this cardigan will look nice with a cute baggy t-shirt. :3


I bought this Twinkling Star tutu in pink from Pinkly Ever After. *w* I was dreaming to own a Pinkly Ever After piece since I saw them worn in real life by girls at G-anime last year! They look so dreamy and detailed. *o* I can't wait to wear this skirt with a cute wool sweater or a Lolita cutsew. ^w^


Finally, the piece I'm the most excited to show you... The lovely Milky Way Rainbow tutu from Pinkly Ever After! *www* It is seriously my dream Fairy-Kei skirt! It can look good with anything. ^w^ I can't wait to make colourful Fairy-Kei and Magical Girl outfits with it. 8D

I have no pictures but I also bought two used Chocomint bows from a girl on the Rainbow Team. I bought the little pink mokomoko bow and a bigger pink and red tulle bow. ~ Since their Rakuten shop closed and there is so many Chocomint accessories that I like and I don't have, I will hunt for them second hand. XD;

That's it for my Fairy-Kei buys. ^w^ This is a nice start, but it won't fill my closet that much... Now, I will show you my small Fairy-Kei/Magical Girl wishlist. :3

Fairy-Kei/Magical Girl Wishlist!

T-shirts




I think that cute and kitch t-shirts are a must with Fairy-Kei. :3 I could even pair them with my lolita skirts for a very casual look. ~ The first two are from The Mountain. Their sizes goes up to 5X! I plan to buy a size bigger than mine for a baggy look. ^w^ The other two shirts are from The Kawaii Machine on Etsy. Finally, the last picture show a Milklim t-shirt that would probably fit me since it's veeeery baggy. :3

Sweaters & Cardigans



I already have a sweater and a cardigan that would fit for Fairy-Kei so this part of my wishlist is a little smaller. ~w~ They are all from etsy. ^w^ I plan to wear pins and collars with them so they doesn't look as plain. XD;

Skirts and Tutus



This part is smaller too because I already bought two tutus. ~ The first one is a Pop-Kei style skirt from Miss Alphabet and the other two are the two other colors of the Twinkling Star tutu from Pinkly Ever After. (I probably won't be able to buy those in time because Pinkly Ever After stuff sells so quickly. TwT)

Shoes


Two lovely pairs of sneakers from Refuse to be Usual. I already have a pair of sneakers that I can wear with my Fairy-Kei outfits but they are kind of old so I want to replace them with brand new shoes. :3

Collars


I added crocheted wool collars on my wishlist because I think that wearing plan t-shirts with Fairy-Kei is a little too casual and boring... So I will cute them up with nice collars. :3 They are both from Etsy.

Tights




I noticed that tights are very common in Fairy-Kei fashion, so I plan to buy a few pairs of pastel tights from We Love Colors.

Others



I reaaaaally want cute maid outfits and cute seifukus. *w* I think that the elements of these outfits can be worn together, or they can be paired with Fairy-Kei elements for an unique look. ^w^ I would like the maid outfits in pink and I would ask for them to be custom made by Oo Jia so they can fit me. :3 Also, I would like a pink saifuku and a lilac seifuku. ^w^

As you can see, I don't want to have a big Fairy-Kei wardrobe. I only want to have a few pieces that goes well together so I can make a lot of outfits with them. ^w^ I plan to wear Fairy-Kei fashion on a regular basis from now on, about once a week, depending to my mood. ~ It was very hard to find pieces that would fit me for Fairy-Kei. Most of the Fairy-Kei brands are based in Japan and they don't do custom sizing and their sizes are very small. TwT My options for plus-sized Fairy-Kei are to look for oversized or baggy t-shirts and wool items that don't mind a little stretch to fit my bigger bust. XD;

Enough talking for now! XD; My next post will be about a review of 2013 and my new resolutions for 2014! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment