Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, December 14, 2013

School is over! 8D It's holidays vacations! ^w^ I'm going back to my hometown for the holidays! :3 Yay, yay, yay! ~ I couldn't be more happy. ^o^

So, this week was my last week of school for this semester. :3 I did took a lot of outfits pictures, they are not necessarily new coordinations but I felt particularly fabulous this week and I wanted to show my outfits. XD;

On Monday I had to go at school to record sounds for one of my assignments and to finish the editing of my experimental video. So here was my outfit. ~



I coordinated my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt with pink. :3 I was missing OTT style a lot this week so I wanted to incorporate more accessories into my outfits. ~ Also, I am wearing my new blue bunny ring that I bought last month. 8D I bought it just for that outfit. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Bodyline.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Chocomint & Paradise Rose Shop.

On Tuesday, it was my last photography class. ~o~ Since I presented my final project the week before, I only had to watch the other presentations. After my class, I came back at home to work on my website. ~ Here was my outfit for that day. :3



I tried to make this Pink & Lilac outfit more interesting by adding broaches to my headbow and on my blouse. ~ I think the tulle ring completes this look perfectly. :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint & Sugar Raindrops.

On Wednesday I worked on my website all day and I had an exam on the evening. Here is what I wore. ~



I was still in my OTT mood and I wanted to look like a Magical Girl! So I added that big neckbow to my Lovely Forest dress and I wore it with glittery accessories. *w*

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul.

Tuesday was the day I had to present my experimental video. 8D We had a little party after so I wanted to look my best. ^w^



I wanted to wear a colourful dress so I wore my Sugary Carnival jumperskirt in pink. ~ I coordinated it with white and lots of colourful mokomoko accessories. ^o^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; KawaiiGoods, Paradise Rose Shop & ManiaQ.

Friday was a very exhausting day for me, it was my last day of school! OwO I had a class in the morning, my very last one of the semester. :3 After that, I offered to help for the decoration for the art students party, so I did that all the afternoon.

There was also a meeting of the art student association at the same place before the party so I assisted to it... And for some reason I was elected to be the Communication Officer for the art student association. OwO Someone proposed me for the post, so that means that they placed their trust in me... I will do my very best! ^w^

The party was nice and fun! 8D I was happy to have a great time with the people that I knew, but also to meet and chat with some people I knew less. ~ Lots of new adventures awaits me for the new semester, I can't wait to show people that don't believe in me how much awesome things I can do! ^w^

Tomorrow I am going shopping for my dad's christmas present! :3 I will also buy some tea and beauty products. ~ On the evening, there is a Secret Santa party that I decided to take part of, I can't wait to offer my gift! ^w^ Finally, I'm going back to my hometown on Monday, I just can't wait to see my dad. *o*

Oh! I almost forgot. XD; I also made a Cute Can Kill order this week. OwO Since I was craving OTT accessories, cute pastel colours and lots of glitters, I decided to spoil myself a little with Cute Can Kill accessories. ~w~ Let me show you what I bought!


This pink and lilac ice cream necklace! I wanted a pink and lilac necklace for so long since it's a color combo that I wear very often. ^w^ The little star at the top of the ice cream and the heart charms are the nice touches that makes it just perfect. *o*


This transparent heart necklace. ~ Their transparent pieces are a favourite of mine, I love how glittery they are and they can match pretty much every colour. 8D I chose this necklace because of the little colourful marshmallow in it, it reminds me of the marshmallow twirls that I have on my Sugary Carnival dress. ^w^


This lovely transparent star ring. ~ Again, since it's transparent it can match with everything. ^w^ And it's just so cute, isn't it? ~o~


This pink ribbon ring. *3* I just like how fancy this ribbon looks, the detailing on the sides of the ribbon have that handmade feel and it's so pretty. ~


Finally, this heart shaped original Cute Can Kill pin! I don't wear pins a lot but this one was so cheap and the design is so lovely. *w* I can finally show my Cute Can Kill love to all the world. 8D

That's what is happening in my life lately. :3 I hope I can buy some new batteries for my camera soon, I am kind of tired of iPhone quality pictures. XD; I may not post very often during the holidays, I will spend all my time resting and enjoying my stay in my hometown. ~

Happy Holidays everyone, have a great time! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❅

No comments:

Post a Comment