Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy international Lolita day everyone! 8D

I had a wonderful day today! ^w^ Since I don't take part into my local Lolita community anymore, I decided to host a little Tea Party at my house with my lovely friends for this december Loliday this year. :3 I asked everyone to dress elegantly for the Tea Party and we took a lot of pictures. 8D First, let me show you my outfit for this special day. ^w^



I wore the last dress I received, the Sheep Garden jumperskirt in pink. ^w^ I decided to coordinate it simply with a short sleeved white blouse, wristcuffs and white socks. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Anna House.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

I took some pictures of everyone's outfits! :3 My lovely friends were dressed so prettily. *w* I was very proud of them. 8D





Here are my pretty guests that came at my Tea Party; Laurie, Anaëlle, Diane, Aude, Marie-Ève, Julie and Alexou!


I took a picture of everyone seated. ~

Then, after drinking lots of tea and eating yummy pastries, we took group pictures. ^w^



We are all so lovely. *w*

I had one of my best Lolidays so far! 8D It was amazing to spend my afternoon with my most precious friends all dressed up, to drink tea and to eat yummy pastries. ~ I really had an awesome time and my heart is filled with joy and happiness! *o*

The next week is my last week of school, yay! 8D I will be SUUUPER busy this week, I have lots of work to do... But it will worth it at the end. ^w^ I will make awesome final projects, I am sure of that. ~ I also have two holiday parties next weekend, I look forward to it a lot. :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❅

No comments:

Post a Comment