Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I almost forgot to post on my blog this week! OxO But, I remembered at the last minute that I took some outfit pictures of my new outfits this week. 8D I want to share them with you. ^w^

First, on Wednesday I went at my local seamtress to pick up my Sheep Garden jumperskirt that I got altered. ~ I decided to wear it on Thursday! ~


All in pink Country/Sweet Lolita outfit. ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

Then, on Friday, I decided to try a new colour coordination with my Rose Melody white skirt. :3


A simple pink and white outfit themed around hearts and ponies. ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Rose Melody.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose Shop.

So that's it for my new outfits this week. 8D Yesterday, it was Laurie-chan's birthday party! ^w^ I baked a cake for her and for everyone that was there at the party. :3 They all liked it! ^o^ It made me really happy. ~

This week will be one of the most busy weeks since I started university, for sure. OwO I have lots of work and projects to do everyday, starting early in the morning and finishing quite late in the evening. TwT But, it will be finally finished in two weeks! I will try to do the best I can and to give all my heart in my projects! :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment