Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, November 23, 2013

This week, I had a little less work to do at university, but I am still exhausted from my week. D: The muscles in my arms hurt a lot from carrying heavy tripod and lighting equipment... TwT I took some time to rest today and I played Animal Crossing. ~

Last Saturday was the 90's party at Gab's house. ^w^ Let me share some pictures with you. 8D


Me and Gab started the party by playing SNES for a while. ~


Alexou (mourning Courtney Love XD) photobombing me. XD;


Then, we decided to represent counterculture. OwO (Wich was the evening word. :3)


Laurie and Diane loving eachother very much. ^w^

Overall it was a very nice party. :3 I had a great time with wonderful people. ~

On Wednesday, I took a picture of my outfit. :3 I decided that from now on, I will only take pictures of my "new" outfits, the ones I didn't take a picture before so I won't show you the same outfits again and again. OxO I may not have a lot of new outfits to show you in the future but it will certainly be less boring I think. :3 Well, here was my outfit. ~


A simple Country Lolita inspired outfit. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Skirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Anna House.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Offbrand & Paradise Rose Shop.

I will have to buy new rechargeable batteries for my camera since the ones I have now are pretty much dead. TwT (That's why I took my outfit picture with my iPhone.)

Also, I bought lots of nice things this week. 8D As I said in my last post, I wanted to re-buy a short sleeved white blouse and a short sleeved pink cutsew, here are the ones that I chose. :3


This pink cutsew wich is pretty much exactly the same as the cutsew that I had. ~ I couldn't make my mind on another design so I decided to buy a similar one.


This short sleeved white blouse that will be all in white. ~ I liked the little bows on the sleeves and at the collar. :3 I think it will look lovely with jumperskirts. ^w^


Finally, I chose this cute white and pink Sailor Lolita blouse. OwO I am sooo excited about it! XD; I wanted a Sailor Lolita blouse for so long. TwT It will look best with my solid coloured skirts I think. :3

Since I had a little money left from the money I saved, I decided to add another piece to my order tonight. OwO


This simple but lovely skirt in baby blue. 8D ♥ (It doesn't come in that colour so I chose the red one so you can see the details of the lace and ribbons. ^^) As I said, I think that a Sailor Lolita blouse look best with solid skirts. However, I only had two solid coloured skirts in my closet (one in pink and one in lilac) and I wanted a solid blue skirt for ages... So I finally decided to buy one. :3

That's it for my outfits, buys and activites of the week. :3 See you next week. ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment