Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I have a little free time today to post on my blog, yay! ^w^ So, I am now in spring break for the week! ~ I drived to my hometown on Saturday and I took a lot of time to rest, to play Animal Crossing and to watch lots of animes while eating lots of sugary things! 8D Today, I have a few outfit pictures from last week to share. Also, I wanted to share a few pictures of one of my projects I made last week too! I am very proud of it. :3

Let's start with my outfit from two Mondays ago. ~




Casual outfit with a Country Lolita touch.

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand.

Now, my outfit from last Tuesday. I haven't worn Shiro Lolita in such a long time, I thought that it was worth the pictures. XD;




Shiro Lolita outfit. ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose.

Finally, my outfit from last Friday! The lighting was kind of weird in my room and my camera couldn't even focus on my outfit so I had to take the full outfit pictures with my iPhone... I really liked my outfit though. *w* I took a closeup picture of my makeup too. :3





Sailor Lolita in white, blue and pink! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

As I said earlier, I also wanted to share a project I made this week. :3 We had to "modify" a space, wherever we wanted for whatever time we wanted... I decided to build a balloon wall with lovely and positive message in them. :3 There was two signs on both sides of the wall that said "Burst Us!" so people would burst the balloons to reveal their positive message! ~ My balloon wall stayed there for a day and I was happy that some people bursted my balloons and received cute messages, haha. XD;


The first strand of balloons! ^w^


Yay, yay! ~


Almost completed! ^w^


The entire project! :3 With and without me being overly happy in the middle. XD;

I received a lot of positive comments about my project and I really hope that my teacher liked it. ~

I will drive back to my castle in Saguenay on Thursday. Tomorrow I'm going at my grandma's place for the afternoon. :3 I can't wait to see her! ^w^ This weekend will be very busy for me also. ~w~ There's a party at Gab's house on Friday, on Saturday I will have to clean up the house because I didn't do it when we left and on Sunday we have to make a big big BIG cleanup of the AssoArt room! ~ There is so much for me to look forward to in the next weeks. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✿

1 comment:

  1. Tu es toujours aussi superbe et j'aime beaucoup ta premiere tenue ^^

    ReplyDelete