Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, March 24, 2014

This week was a lovely week for me! :3 It was the student festival at school and I hosted a Tea Party during the weekend. ~ I have a few outfits pictures to share and I took a lot of pictures during the Tea Party too! ^w^

Let's start with my outfit from last Monday! ~ I wore Fairy-Kei on that day! :3




A simple and colourful star themed Fairy-Kei outfit. ^w^

Headbow; ManiaQ.
Sweater; Handmade.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Bodyline.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint.

On Tuesday I wore a strawberry themed outfit so I could wear my new brooches that I received from Nodoka-chan! ^w^




I coordinated my Milky Berry with white and hearts. :3

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

Now, my outfit from Wednesday! I really liked my makeup on that day! ^w^




Sailor Lolita in white lilac and pink. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; Chocomint & Holley Tea Time.

On Saturday I hosted an esoteric Tea Party! ^w^ Here was my outfit. ~





I wore my Milky Planet with a star and moons theme. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Kawaii Goods, ManiaQ, Chocomint & Offbrand.

I took lovely outfit pictures of everyone! ^o^/




Alexou, Julie, Alexa, Aude and Marie-Ève. ~


Alexou being Aude's possession. OwO


Julie and Alexa being very kawaii. XD;

I baked lovely cupcakes for the occasion. ^3^


I reproduced the zodiac signs on the cupcakes. 8D

After drinking lots of tea and eating yummy cupcakes we decided to draw tarot cards. OwO




It was so intense and mystical. ~w~


Aude and I are united by the spirit of the protection. XD;

Finally we took group pictures together. ~



We look so awesome together. XD;

I had a lovely Tea Party with my friends! ^w^ They all liked the theme and I loved drawing tarot card to predict our future with them. XD; It was so funny! ~

On Sunday I welcomed a new princess in my little castle. ^w^


Anaëlle and I will live together until the end of the semester. ~ For the moment we get along pretty well and we always have a great time together. ^w^ I hope her stay with me will be awesome for both of us! ^o^

That's it for the moment, see you next week! :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✿

1 comment:

  1. Rho je suis si contente de voir mes broches sur toi *-*

    ReplyDelete