Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

These last few weeks were very busy for me! :3 It's the end of the semester soon and I won't have a lot of time to take outfit pictures and to post on my blog, sorry! TwT However, I have two outfit pictures from two weeks ago to share! I also went to Nadeshicon last weekend! ^w^/ I took lots of pictures and I had a lot of fun! 8D

Let's start with the outfit pictures from two weeks ago. ~




A simple pink and blue outfit. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.


Casual in pink gingham and white. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

That's it for my outfits. :3

As I said earlier, I went to Nadeshicon last weekend! ^w^ I left the house early in the morning with Katherine-chan and AnniChat and we headed to Quebec city! ~ After dropping our luggage at Katherine's brother's house, we went to eat lunch at the Fanamanga! ~ Katherine's friend, Tanya, joined us a little while after we arrived. :3


I was so happy to be there with my precious friends! ^w^


We had a pot of rose flavoured tea. *w*


I had takoyaki for the first time! ~ It was sooooo yummy! 8D


We had Pocky for dessert. ~


I also had a bubble tea later in the afternoon. :3 We spent all the afternoon chatting and looking at the cute things for sale at the Fanamanga. ^w^''


Me, Tanya and Katherine on the Malice aux Merveilles couch. :3

After the Fanamanga, we went at Nadeshicon for the evening! 8D

Here was my outfit for Friday. ~


An elegant but sweet outfit all in Lilac. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Chocomint.

I took pictures with my Lolita friends! ^w^


Mitsughan, Yuni and me! ~


With Lillie-Joe. :3

We also met awesome guys dressed in Steampunk! ^w^



I loved their outfits so much! *w*

I also saw a cosplayer of Yui from K-ON! and I wanted to take her picture so bad but I was too shy. TwT So I waited until later in the convention to ask her and she had removed her wig, however she putted it back on for me! *w*


Me and Yui! ^o^

Katherine wanted pictures with some cosplayers too! XD;


Katherine-chan and a Ratchet cosplayer. ~

We also went to the Gaming room later in the evening. OwO


Me and Katherine playing. XD; I never played Mario Kart on the Nintendo 64 before so I was horrible! ;w;

Finally it was getting late and I was very tired and Katherine too so we went to sleep. ~w~

On Saturday it was the Lolita Tea Party!! ^w^/ I was so excited to meet the Lolitas that I didn't saw the day before and to see everyone dressed beautifully. ~

Here was my outfit for Saturday. ^w^


A bunny themed outfit with my Toy Fantasy dress. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; Paradise Rose, ManiaQ, Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Kawaii Goods.

I didn't took any pictures during the Tea Party but Myuu did take some so I stole them from her. XD; (With her permission of course!!)


We all looked so cute and elegant! ~ I was happy to chat with my friends that I didn't saw since a long time. :3 The food was very very very yummy! *w* Nathaly did all the baking herself! I couldn't believe it! XD; She is the official sweets princess in my heart! ~

Moon Kana made us a little surprise during the Tea Party and she took tea with us! *w* We could spend a little while with her and we also took group pictures with her. ^w^ Seriously, I was in heaven. ~


The group pictures with Moon Kana. ^w^

Before we took the group pictures and everyone was getting placed, Moon Kana looked at me and she said; Kawaii Bunny! *w* I wanted to cry, I was so happy!! ^w^

After the Tea Party it was Moon Kana Q&A! I assisted to it but I didn't asked any questions... ~w~ I was too shy, as usual. XD;

Than, after the Q&A it was Moon Kana show! ^w^ The moment that I've been waiting for was coming! 8D I couldn't handle all my feelings during the show, I was smiling from ear to ear, singing along with her! *w* She is seriously the cutest thing on earth and the show was making me more and more happy and I realized that she sang all my favourite songs! ~


Her outfit and hairs were so adorable! *w*

The show was too short for my liking, I could have listened to her for days. XD; After the show we went to her signing session and I got a poster and two pins. :3

For dinner, I went to the Flash café wich is an 50's style restaurant with a bunch of friends! ~


Yay! ~

The food was good but it was pricey for what we got. I ordered a Poutine and a Milkshake and I paid 20$ with the tip... I think it's a little too much since I was still hungry afterwards. ~w~

After everyone ate their meals, I took group pictures with some of my friends! :3


The regular one. ^w^


And the stylish one. XD;

Later in the evening we went back at the convention and I watched an anime with Mitguhan, Yuni and Mireime in the projection room. We arrived in the middle of the movie so I didn't understand a single thing though. XD; After the projection I went to the Karaoké with them but I didn't sang, I was too shy... ~w~ I was getting a little tired after that so I went to sleep with Katherine-chan. :3

On Sunday it was a little more calm. :3 We arrived very early at the convention so I took lots of pictures with Katherine-chan. ~

My outfit for Sunday. ^w^


All in pink Sugary Carnival outfit. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Kawaii Goods, Paradise Rose & Chocomint.

We did some little setup pictures. XD;




Katherine was a pretty gentleman that day. ^w^

I went to the panel about the Japanese ceremony of tea. :3 It was very interesting to watch. ~ I had lunch after that and I took some time to see the selling room after. I was getting a little bored when I saw Reiko! ^w^ She offered me to go take some pictures with her, SV and Pomme-chan! 8D



I think we looked so cute together. :3 I didn't had the chance to have pictures with them alone so I am a happy bunny now. ~

While waiting for the fashion show to start I saw a little Kirby. ^o^


So cute!

At the end of the day it was the fashion show! Almost all my friends were models in it so I was very excited to see the fashion show! ^w^


I only took a picture of the opening dance. ^w^'' Momo is such a talented singer and dancer! ~

All my friends were so prettily dressed during the fashion show! I was proud of them! :3

I left the convention right after the fashion show because I was overly tired and I couldn't wait to get back home to relax. ~w~ I was sooooo happy to spend lovely time with some of my most precious friends and I can't wait to meet them again! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✿

1 comment:

  1. C'était si bon au FannaManga ^^ merci Tomoyo de me l'avoir fait découvrir, j'ai passé un super moment <3

    ReplyDelete