Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

School is over for the summer! ^w^ Yaaaay! ~

I just printed the last text I had to write a couple of hours ago and I will hand it tomorrow. :3 Awwww, I feel so free! \^o^/ So many free time to do whatever I want, at the time that I want and where I want. ^w^ I'm a happy bunny! ~

Speaking of bunnies, I hosted an Easter brunch followed by an egg hunt for Easter two weekends ago! ~ I took a lot of pictures with my lovely friends! ^w^ But first, let me show you my outfit for this special day! ~



Easter Bunny themed outfit in Pink & Lilac. ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods & Offbrand.

I welcomed the guests with a pile of crêpes and french toast! :3 There was many toppings and a fruit salad too. ~


Everyone seated at the table. ^w^


Me with Aude and with Anaëlle. ~

After the yummy brunch, everyone wanted to start the egg hunt! ^w^ I had hidden 24 easter eggs filled with chocolate treats in my house and my friends had to find them! 8D They managed to find them all in less than 15 minutes! ~


Everyone with their eggs! :3

So after the egg hunt, we took pictures together! ~




We are such cute bunny ladies! ^w^

My friends and I chatted for a while around the table while they were eating their chocolate eggs... And we decided to give Kawaii the attention she was craving for. XD;


It started by this...


But it escalated quickly. XD; Kawaii got cat-breaded! XD;

My friends left the house during the afternoon. ~ I had such an awesome time with them! 8D Everyone liked the food and they had lots of fun haunting for eggs in my little house! ^w^

I also have two recent outfits to share with you tonight! ~ At the end of last week, it was one of the first days of the year where I could go out with my straw hat and not look silly because of the weather! ^o^ It was a very sunny and warm day so I decided to wear full Country Lolita for the first time of the year! Yaaay! ~




Country Lolita in Pink & White with one of my dream dresses: Sheep Garden! ~

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Bodyline.
Bag; Taobao.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

I also took a picture of the outfit I wore to my last class of this semester. :3 It's a very boring outfit though. XD;



A simple Sweet-Classic outfit in Blue & White.

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

That's it for my recent outfits, well, at least the ones that I took a picture of! XD;

Next week I will probably go to Pointe-Lebel to exchange my winter car for my summer car. ^w^ I won't stay there for too long though because by dad is renovating the house and I don't have access to my room. OxO It will also be my dad's birthday next week so that's why I want to be with him for this special day! :3 Since the renovations at my dad's house won't be finished until mid-june, I will stay here in Saguenay for the beginning of summer. ~

So this is what is happening in my life lately. :3 The next days will be very laaaazy for me! XD; I will watch lots of animes and play Animal Crossing a lot! OwO

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment