Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I decided to take a little time tonight to update my blog since I can't seem to fall asleep. ~o~ Tonight, I have two outfits to share with you: One from last week and one from the beginning of this week. :3 I also want to share some of the pictures that me and my friends took when we had a Pyjama Party last week! ^w^

Let's start with my outfit from last week. ~



Casual Country Lolita. ~

Headdress; Fan Plus Friend.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Bodyline.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

At the beginning of this week, I decided to wear Fairy-Kei! :3


Crazy Cat Lady inspired Fairy-Kei outfit. ^w^

Headbow; ManiaQ.
T-shirt; The Mountain.
Sweater; Etsy.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time.

As I said earlier, I hosted a Pyjama Party last weekend! ^w^ We built a blanket fort, we ate lots of sweets and junk food and we played video games! XD; It was so fun! ~ We took a lot of silly pictures though! ^w^''










I had an awesome time with my precious friends! ^w^

Next week will be my last week of school for this semester! It went by so fast... OwO I finished my projects for two of my classes. Next week I will only have to work on my project for the sound class, to present a performance I do with my friends and to write a little two pages text. ~ I'm not too stressed out since most of the work is already done now. :3 I can't wait to be on vacation! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment