Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, May 9, 2014

I'm back from Pointe-Lebel since yesterday evening! :3 I had a lovely time at my grandma's place, she is so sweet! *w* I also liked to spend some time with my dad for his birthday! ~ However, I didn't take any pictures of my outfits during the week. ;w; I was so busy running errands with my dad and spending time with my family that I didn't thought about taking outfit pictures. ^w^'' But, I did took pictures of all my outfits last weekend and my outfit from today! ~ Let me share them with you. :3

Last Thursday I handed my last assignment for this semester. :3 After that, I decided to have a little dinner with Laurie-chan and Alexou-chan at the Cambio. ~ Here was my outfit for that day. ^w^




A simple Sweet-Classic outfit in Lilac & White.

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

On Friday I had the last meeting for the art student association before the summer! Also, I went to eat out for dinner again with Alexou at the Aki Sushi. ~ After our yummy meal, we had a little pot of Earl Grey tea at our local teahouse. :3 Here is what I was wearing. ~





Sugary Carnival coordinate with a bunny and tulle theme. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Kawaii Goods.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

On Saturday Julie-chan hosted a movie night at her house. :3 I decided to wear a comfortable outfit. ~





A simple casual outfit in White & Pink. :3

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Dollscrops.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Bodyline & Paradise Rose.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

On Sunday it was Diane's birthday party! :3 I went at her place for a nice and fun evening. ~ I baked her a chocolate cake with the help of Laurie-chan and we played board games. ^w^ Here was my outfit for that day. ~




All in pink Country-Lolita outfit. :3

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

Finally, today I went to run some errands. ~ I had to do a little grocery shopping and I bought the gift for Héloïse birthday party that is tomorrow! :3 This is what I was wearing today. ^w^





A simple White & Lilac outfit with a Country-Lolita twist. :3

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Rococo Soul & Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

So that was my latest outfits. :3 As I said earlier, tomorrow is Héloïse-chan birthday party! :3 She host a BBQ dinner at her house. It will be my very first BBQ meal as a vegetarian. ^w^ Also, her house is located at about 1 hour car drive from mine, so it will be like a little road trip too! 8D I can't wait to spend some time with her and I hope she will like the gift I will give to her. *w*

Other than that, I don't have a lot of plans for next week... I have to pick up some antique teacups that a lady reserved for me. I bought a whole lot of them the other day! I should take pictures of my collection now. :3 I hope that this summer I will take a lot more pictures of things related to my Lolita Lifestyle... I don't have any projects to work on so I better work on myself and my lifestyle a little bit, don't you think? ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment