Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I thought it would be great to post on my blog today since I have two cute outfits from this week to share! :3 I also wanted to post some pictures of the antique teacups that I recently added to my collection. ~

As I said in my last post, Saturday was Héloïse birthday party! ^w^ We had a BBQ together and I had a yummy vegeburger with home made fries! ~ Also, I made some peanut butter and chocolate cookies for everyone and they liked them a lot! :3 I had the chance to spend some time with my friends that I already knew, but I got to meet new people as well! I had a really awesome time with everyone! ~ This is what I was wearing for that day! ^w^





Milky Berry coordinated with white. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Yesterday, I dressed up because I went to pick up two antique teacups that a lady reserved for me. :3 After that, I went at Alexou's place to have tea with her and to chat a little bit. ~ Here was my outfit!





Casual Country Lolita in Pink & Blue. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Taobao.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Two weeks ago, I bought a lot of antique teacups from a lady. :3




They are all so beautiful and unique! The ones with gold details are made with real gold. *w* They are from Japan and England. ~ My favourite is the first one! I love the details around it because there's so many cute pastel flowers and I love the mint green details. I also like the ones with the pine cones because it's not a design you see often on teacups. :3 Too bad it's the one that is the most used. ;w; I can't wait to sip a yummy spicy autumn tea in it! ~


These two are the ones I picked up yesterday. ~ They are a lot more detailed, isn't it? ^w^ The one with the flowers is hand painted and there's gold decoration embossed on it. *w* The cream one is just so gorgeous and opulent! The handle, the shape of the teacup and the special way the saucer is designed. ~ I will surely feel very special when I will have a cup of tea in these two perfect teacups! ^w^

Today will be a spring cleanup day for me! ~w~ I need to wash a couple of pieces from my closet too so I better start cleaning up now so I can finish early! :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment