Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, May 23, 2014

This week was a lot more calm for me. :3 I didn't go out a lot so sadly I have less outfit pictures. ^w^'' But I still have two outfits to share!

First, my outfit for last Saturday. ~ There was a tween movie evening at Julie-chan's house! ^o^ Since we were watching tween movies and I was a tween in 2004 or so, I decided to dressup in Old School Lolita! ~ Here's what I was wearing. :3




Old-School Lolita in pink with touches of white. ^w^

Headdress; Angelic Pretty.
Dress; Anna House.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Miruku; Fan Plus Friend.
Accessories; Bodyline, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

On Tuesday Zelina-chan came over at my house to have tea together. :3 I wore a tea party themed dress for the occasion. ~






Light and dark pink coordinate with my Wonder Party OP! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl.
Accessories; Chocomint & Holley Tea Time.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Than, we tried our matching twin outfits for the Magical Girl Picnic that I planned in June! ^w^ It was the first time she was trying on Lolita clothes and I think it suit her a lot! ~ I really hope that she will join me into Lolita fashion soon! *w* It would be so nice to have a frilly friend here in Saguenay so I can share my biggest passion with someone that doesn't live 2 hours away from me! ~o~"

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✿

1 comment: