Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm writing on my blog tonight because I have two outfits pictures from this week to share, yay! ^w^ I also wanted to post a picture of the cookies I baked this week. :3

On Monday I had to go to the grocery store so I dressed up a little bit to cheer me up! ~ Here was my outfit. ^w^





A simple Casual-Country outfit in white and blue. ~

Hat; Taobao.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

On Tuesday I was feeling a little sad... So I decided to bake cute shortbread cookies! ^w^


Half of them had powdered sugar on them and I decorated the other half with cute sprinkles. *w*

Yesterday I had a meeting for the art student association and after that I went at the Cambio with Alexou and Alexa! ^w^ This is what I was wearing. ~





All in pink Country Lolita with my Sheep Garden jumperskirt. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

I wear a lot of Country Lolita these days and it makes me so happy. XD; I just love the spirit of Country Lolita style... It makes me feel like a flower maiden and it makes me want to connect with nature so much... :3 It's hard to explain, but it's a very nice feeling. ~

I really wish I had more pieces with flowers on them. ~ It's one of the next things to buy on my wishlist actually. ^w^ But for now I have to save money to go to the hairdresser to get my roots and my colour redone. ~ I will use Elumen hairdye for my whole head this time. OwO It will still be mostly light pink, but I will add lilac highlights in them. :3 It's scheduled for next Tuesday so I'm very excited for it! ^w^

This weekend will be very calm for me, I don't plan to go out or to do anything special. ~w~ I will play a lot of games and watch a lot of animes. :3 I will probably bake a little too! ^w^ I found a new recipe for fudge squares that I want to try! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment