Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I've decided to do a little update on my blog today because it have been almost a week since my last post. :3 I only have one outfit from this week to share. ~ I didn't go out much and when I dressed up it was only very casual outfits so I didn't bother to take a picture of them. XD;

Well, here was my outfit form last Sunday to run some errands. ~




Vanilla-chan lavander OP coordinated with pink. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

I was feeling confident that day and I was very happy with my outfit. ^w^

Yesterday I went to the hairdresser. ~ My hair is still mostly pink but there is a lot of violet and lilac highlights in them. ^w^ I took a quick selca to show my dad but I can share it here too. ~


Yay, new hair! ^w^

The picture doesn't really show my hair that well. XD; But I truly look like a magical fairy. *w* I hope I won't get tired of it though. XD; Next time I get my colour redone I will add more lilac highlights and maybe pastel blue ones too. ^w^

This weekend it's the International Lolita Day! I plan to go on a little late-afternoon pic-nic with Alexou and to take a lot on pictures in the nature. :3 I didn't had anything planned until yesterday so I had a little pressure on my shoulders. XD; I always tell myself I should plan in advance for ILDs but I end up in a rush anyway. ;w;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment