Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, June 14, 2014

A lot of things happened this week, but the most important thing is that I organized a Magical Girl picnic on Tuesday! ^w^ A lot of my most precious friends and I gathered together for a fun picnic and afternoon at the park. :3 I even had a Magical Twin Sister! 8D And we took a lot of picture together! ^w^

Before the picnic, my twin sister came at my house to transform! ~ We took pictures of our outfits. :3



The theme of my outfit was: Magical Space Bunny! ^w^/

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Accessories; Chocomint, Pinkly Ever After, Cute Can Kill & Paradise Rose.

Here was my twin sister for the day! ^w^



We had exactly the same outfit (except the shoes) in a mirrored version. ^w^


We are ready to fight evil monsters!! OwO

We went to the park to eat our picnic together! :3 It was a very hot day so we ate under a gazebo in the park. :3 Katherine-chan brought lots of yummy sushis for us and Véro-chan baked us blueberry cookies! ~ After our little meal, we took pictures of our outfits! :3 I was so happy to see that everyone was dressed so flawlessly! *w* I love my friends, they are so stylish! ~


Julie-chan was a darker magical girl that fight along with death!


Alexa-chan was a neko magical girl that attacks her ennemies with kitties! ^w^


Alexou-chan was a 60's style magical girl with psychic powers! ~


Katherine-chan was a magical girl inspired by the Harry Potter universe but with her own gothic twist. ^w^





Véro-chan and I were twin magical sisters that have to transform together! We fight evil with our outstanding beauty and the magical light that shines through our hearts! ~

We also took group pictures all together! :3


The regular ones. ~


And the derpy one! XD;

After that, we decided to have a little fun in the park and we fought evil dinosaurs!!



Fighto!!! ~~~


But they soon became very friendly. XD;





We always look so cute! :3

I had a really awesome and lovely day with my Magical friends! ~ They are all so dear to me and they are the best friends I could ever wish for! ^w^ ♥

Later during the evening, I received my Bodyline package! :3


I bought two pairs of blue socks and a pair of red shoes! :3


It's so awkward to have red shoes on! XD;

The two pairs of socks are comfortable and fit me well! :3 I knew that they were going to fit me because I have the same pairs in a different colour haha. XD; The red shoes are such a lovely shade of red and they are very well made. ~ However, I can't wear the ankle strap on them because they are a little too small for me. I will probably add another hole to the strap so I can wear them with the shoes but they doesn't look that bad without the ankle strap either. ^w^ Overall I am happy with my order for the price I paid. ~ I used the yen trick and it costed me around 42$ for two pairs of socks and a pair of shoes which is pretty cheap. ^w^

On Thursday I drove to my hometown and I am here right now. :3 I plan to stay there until the end of July. ~ I will probably go back home for a few days between that but I will mainly stay here in Pointe-Lebel for the summer. :3

Yesterday I had to run some errands with dad and we had tea and cake together at a local bakery shop. ~ In the evening I went to see my friends at a local pub and I had an awesome time with them! :3 Here was my outfit for yesterday! ^w^




Country Lolita with my Lovely Forest jumperskirt! ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

My room is still in renovation so the walls look very plain. ;w; I tried a new Country Lolita outfit with my Lovely Forest this time! I coordined it with light pink coloured blouse, socks and bag. ~ I liked my outfit a lot because it was a new one and I was proud of it. ^w^

So that's it for what was going on in my life this week. ~ I will try to get pictures of my outfits even if the setting at dad's place is not that cute... yet! XD; For now I plan to relax a lot in my hometown, to see my friends that are here more often and to spend time with my dad and my grandparents too! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment