Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, June 22, 2014

This week was a calm and quiet week for me. :3 I didn't do a lot of interesting things, I mostly spent my days running errands for dad, sort some of the old stuff we had in the house here, playing animal crossing and Pokémon Platinum and watching Pokémon too. XD;

But! Since I took the time to dress up cutely and to take pictures most days of this week, I have a lot of outfits to show you today! ^w^ Some of them are really boring but please, keep in mind that I only have about half of my closet here and I packed mostly Casual Lolita and Country Lolita... So most of my outfits for this summer will look alike... ^w^''

Let's start with what I wore last Sunday. ~



A simple casual outfit in pink with touches of white. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Dollscrops.
Socks; Bodyline.
Accessories; Bodyline & Cute Can Kill.

It was the first time that I wore these socks that I bought back in... March I think? I have found about them when I was sorting though my socks drawer to pack my luggage. XD; I thought that it would be nice to wear them with a colourful printed skirt, so that's what I did. :3

Now, my outfit for Monday. ^w^




A simple pink and blue outfit with a Country Lolita twist. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

This summer, I want to wear more straw accessories with plain coloured pieces to add a Country Lolita twist to my usual outfits. :3 With my hairs in braids, I think it suits plain coloured pieces perfectly! ^w^ So that is what I tried with my outfit on that day. ~ I also wore pink and blue bunny themed jewelry. ^w^

Let me show you my outfit for Wednesday! ~



Sweet Lolita in pink and white. :3

Headbow; Dear Celine.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint.

On that day I wore typical Sweet Lolita, haha. XD; I coordinated my Sweet Paris jumperskirt with a white blouse and white polka dots socks. I also wore a white bunny necklace and a white bunny bag. ~

Now, my outfit from Thursday! ^w^




Casual Lolita in white and blue. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Anna House.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

I don't have a lot to say about this outfit. OxO Just a simple, comfy outfit for a quiet day at home. :3

Now, let me show you my outfit for Friday! ^w^





Sailor Lolita in pink and white. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

I tried to coordinate my pink Sailor Lolita OP with white bows and mostly white accessories. :3 I think I like this look a lot! ~ The white detachable bows at the front matched with the bag and the wristcuffs really ties up the outfit together I think. ^w^

I have one last outfit to show you: My outfit for today! :3





Casual Country Lolita in pink with touches of white. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Bodyline, Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

For today I felt like wearing my hairs in braids but wearing Casual Lolita at the same time so I decided to mix Country Lolita and Casual Lolita with one of my plain skirts. ~ As I said earlier, I want to wear more of this type of outfits for the summer because I think it's perfect for the weather. ^w^

That's it for the moment for my outfits! :3 This week, I will get my pink colour redone at a local hairdresser because... I just can't stand my peachy-pink colour anymore. ;w; The dye that my hairdresser from Chicoutimi used washed out after 2 weeks and left me with yellowy roots... TwT I thought I would have lovely fairy hairs for the summer but it didn't turned out that way. D: Hopefully the hairdresser from here will bring my cute hairs back... ;w; I'm a little worried about it since it's the first time that I go to this salon but it's Laurie-chan's hairdresser so... I trust her! XD;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment