Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, June 30, 2014

Last week was a veeeery laaaazy week for me, haha. XD; I only dressed up and took pictures when I had to leave the house, so I only have four outfit pictures this week. ;w; The other times, I was being lazy at home because it was too hot to dress up, oh well. ;w;

Let start with my outfit from last Monday! ^w^




A Country Lolita outfit in white, blue and a little bit of pink. :3

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

Now, my outfit for Thursday. ~ I had my appointment at the hairdresser to get my pink colour redone but I took the picture before leaving. :3 (My hair are pretty much unstyled so sorry about that. ~w~)



A pink and lilac coordinate themed around sweets. :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Chocomint & Rococo Soul.

Let me now show you my outfit for Friday! ~ (And my new hair! ^w^)





Casual Country Lolita. in pink and white. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

I think that my hair are a little too bright for my taste. ;w; Which is a shame because it's Elumen so it will just... never fade. XD; I will keep this colour for a while but... I'm not really sure about it... Maybe I will change my hair this fall. OxO I have to think about it. ~

Finally, my outfit from Saturday! :3 I went to see my grandma on that day and since she gave me a bunch of money on christmas to buy Fairy-Kei, I decided to show her how the style looks. ^w^




A very colourful Fairy-Kei outfit. :3

Headbow; ManiaQ.
T-shirt; The Mountain.
Cardigan; Vintage.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Offbrand.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Cute Can Kill & Offbrand.

There is two versions of this outfit, haha. XD; I was feeling like experimenting a little. ~ I chose to wear my cardigan with it though. I have to wear long sleeves when I go out in the sun because of my overly sensitive skin. ;w; My grandma liked my outfit a lot, especially the skirt and my kitty brooch. :3

This week dad and I will go at my little castle, mainly to pick up my mail, pay the bills and mow the lawn. I will only stay there for two days. OxO I plan to see Alexou-chan though! :3 Also, my grandma invited me to go at their cottage next weekend! ^w^ It have been a long while since I went in the woods, at least five years, haha! XD; I can't wait to go to their cottage and just enjoy the peace and the nature. :3 There's no electricity or cellphone signal there so I will take a little break from technology. ~ I plan to take a lot of pictures too! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✩

No comments:

Post a Comment