Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, July 7, 2014

It wasn't the most happy week for me last week. ;w; I didn't dress up a lot because I wasn't feeling that well... I have an outfit and a couple of pictures to share though. ~

Last tuesday I decided to go at the beach with dad. :3 Here was my outfit. ~




Casual Country Lolita in pink and blue. :3

Hat; Taobao.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

I took a picture of us at the beach too! ~


It's so rare that dad poses for pictures haha. XD;

I also went at my little castle during the week. Sadly, we had so much to do here at dad's home so we didn't even had the time to see Alexou-chan. ;w; We didn't even stay 24 hours at my home... ~w~ After our little trip, I was feeling quite sad and nostalgic so I didn't bother to do anything... I mainly stayed in my room with my cats... ;w; Oh well...


Aren't they the cutest? ^w^

I hope that this week will be better for me! My grandparents didn't go at their cottage last weekend but they will probably go this week so I look forward to that. :3 I promise I will do my best to dress up and take pictures to cheer me up! ~ A positive attitude bring positive vibes, isn't it? ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment