Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, July 28, 2014

I didn't had a lot of time to invest into my lifestyle this week, sadly... I don't feel very proud of myself. ;w; I hate having to say this, but I might be into a little lifestyle slope lately... I am not at my happiest place... To be honest, I don't feel very pretty and I don't feel like I have "power" inside myself anymore... It's very hard for me to open up, because I hate to be seen as weak or unable... But this is how I feel right now. ;w; I promised myself I wouldn't let negative thoughts on this blog, but I need to be honest with myself, I think...

Anyway, I tried to dress up more this week! ~ I have four outfits to share today. ^w^ They are all pretty different too so I am happy with that. 8D

Let's start with an outfit from last Sunday. ~




I decided to wear something on the casual side for that day. ~ I coordinated my pink printed skirt with white bunny accessories since there are some on the print. ^w^ I also wore socks with macarons on them because the colours and the theme matches the print perfectly. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Dollscrops.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Kawaii Goods.

Now, my outfit for Tuesday. :3 I went to see my cousin which I hadn't saw since christmas! ~ Here is what I wore that day. ^w^




I coordinated my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt with a white blouse and white socks. ~ I added a bunny necklace and a bunny bag to remind the bunnies on the print. :3 Finally, I chose tulle and pearl brooches in white and pink to complete this elegant OTT sweet look. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose, Cute Can Kill & Offbrand.

Now, my outfit from last Friday! ^w^




I wore a simple Country Lolita coordinate in pink with little touches of white. :3 With this outfit, I wore pink socks that have white lacing pattern on it to remind the white on the skirt and the lace on my bag. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

Finally, my outfit for yesterday! ~ I went to a little walk by the sea with dad because it was cloudy and I was craving to go out. OwO But we got caught by pouring rain, ugh. ;w; Anyway, I didn't melt since I'm not made of chocolate and I enjoyed my little walk. ~




I coordinated my Vanilla-chan jumperskirt with a white bag and white socks. ~ I added a white heart shaped necklace to match the bag and a white pearl bracelet with rhinestones to add a more elegant feel. :3 Finally, I straightened my hair for a more "mature" look that matches the theme of the outfit. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Offbrand.

I also made a few buys tonight! :3 As you may know, I added a new colour to my closet: Red! ~ I thought that I would soon need new red accessories to coordinate with my red pieces and prints with red on them, so I bought some tonight. ^w^

Since I almost always replace the chain on my necklaces, I figured out that I better buy pendants than full necklaces. I recently found a shop that sells cute pendants for super cheap so I bought two of them. ~


I bought one shaped like a strawberry and one shaped like a bow. ~

I also bought two red rings from Paradise Rose to match the pendants. ^w^


Again, one shaped like a strawberry and one shaped like a bow. ~

I think that the strawberry accessories will complete my Country Lolita outfits beautifully. *w* With my red shoes and my red blouse, it will look lovely with strawberry prints. :3 As for the bow accessories, it will pretty much match anything that have red on it since it's a generic design and it will look good with anything red. ~

I can't wait to receive my cute new accessories! ^w^ I'm also waiting for my lilac Day Dream Carnival jumperskirt with the matching headbow and a red short sleeved blouse from Oo Jia. :3 I have so many new outfits possibilities coming up and I'm really excited to experiment with new colour combinaisons in my closet! ^w^

Tomorrow I'm going to Saguenay until Thursday! ~ I'll meet with my lovely Criic on Wednesday since she will be in town for her fashion blog! :3 (I'll also pick up a Fairy-Kei style bag I bought from her back in May. ^w^'') I plan to see Alexou-chan too and to give her her birthday gift since I didn't had the chance to meet her since her birthday! ~ I hope she will like it, I can't wait to see her. :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment