Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, August 9, 2014

It have been a little while since I posted here! I have no excuses as I wasn't really busy or anything, I just didn't thought about posting my outfits. ^w^''

Let's see, last time I posted I was heading up to my little house in Saguenay. ~ I have a few outfits pictures to post today so let's start now. :3

First, my outfit to drive to Saguenay! ~




A simple Country Lolita coordinate in white, blue and little touches of pink. ~ I matched the pink details on my blouse with my socks that have little pink hearts and bows on them. :3 I also added simple rose themed jewelry. :3

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

Now, my outfit for the second day I spent in Saguenay last week. :3




I coordinated my Lovely Forest jumperskirt in a Country Lolita way. :3 I paired it with a simple white long sleeved blouse and simple white socks. ~ The floral jewelry remind the roses on the print and it matches so well with the Country Lolita aesthetics. ~

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

So that was it for my outfits from last week! ^w^ Now, my outfit from this week. ~ Let's start with what I wore this Monday. :3 I had to go at the bank and to buy groceries. ~




OTT Sweet Lolita in pink and lilac, my favourite colour combo. :3 I wore very colourful star themed accessories with that outfit. ~ A matching necklace and ring, some star themed mokomoko accessories and a lovely ManiaQ bow brooch with pins on them. ^w^ I even wore socks with mint and yellow on them to match my accessories. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, ManiaQ, Kawaii Goods & Paradise Rose.

On Thursday, I bought a new phone! ^w^ It's a silver iPhone 5S. ~


My case is very cute. :3

Obviously, I dressed up to go at the mall and at the drugstore too. ~ Here was my outfit. ^w^




A simple Country Lolita outfit in white and pink. :3 I wore simple bow shaped accessories for a cute look and I paired my white and pink blouse with simple white socks with a cute rose on them. ~

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.


I also saw a cute rainbow in the sky when I came back home on that day. ^w^

Yesterday, I went to the hairdresser to get my bangs cut and to ask her about bleaching my hair and how easy would it be to get rid of my pink colour... You see me coming... Maybe I'll change my hair colour soon! ~ I don't know which colour I'll get or when I am going to change it... I need some time to think about it. ^w^''

So, let me show you my outfit for yesterday! ~




A simple casual outfit in pink and blue. ~ I matched my accessories around a bunny theme. :3 I think the little strawberry on my necklace suits very well with that print. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

I also baked a yummy sugar cake yesterday! ^w^


My dad said it was a masterpiece! XD;

So that is what is happening in my life lately. Next weekend I'll go back to my little castle in Saguenay until October. ;w; I am a little stressed out, even if I am used to living alone... ~w~ I think that some things will change this year... I may have to find a job, and it's really something that is difficult for me since I always feel like I never belong anywhere... ;w; I hope I can gain the confidence I need to find a job while still being able to be who I am... In other words, I need to figure out was is the best for me for the years to come. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✩

No comments:

Post a Comment