Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, August 22, 2014

Tonight, I found the lost northern lights in my heart. ~
 

And they used to tell me I was too old for fairytales.


I collected my stardust tears.


I made blueberry muffins tonight... The sweet scent reminded me how much I missed my little home.

My heart is open for the wonders the world have to give me now... I realized I used too much energy trying to link with the past and to tame my future... I worry too much about meaningless things...

I want to wake up every morning with a dreamy song in my head. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment