Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, August 31, 2014

It was my very first week of school this week! ^w^ I have three outfits from this week to show you. ~ Also, I celebrated my birthday this Saturday! 8D My birthday was on Friday but since I had school on Thursday and I knew it was going to take me lots of time to prepare my birthday Tea Party, I decided to host it on Saturday! :3

Let's start with my outfit from Monday! ~ It was my very first day of school and I had to host a booth for the art student association all day. ~w~ Here was my outfit! ^w^




I wore Country Lolita in light pink and red. :3 I was impatient to wear my new red shoes so I tried to work out an outfit for them. ^w^ I matched them with a red bow on my hat, a red neckbow and red strawberries accessories! ~ I really liked my outfit on that day. ~

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

On Tuesday I wanted to wear a more typical Sweet Lolita look, here was my outfit. :3




I coordinated my Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with white and little touches of pink. ~ I chose bunny themed accessories to match the little marshmallow bunnies on the print and I paired them with tulle bows for an elegant look. ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Rococo Soul.

For my outfit on Thursday I wanted to wear Fairy-Kei! ~ I told myself I would wear Fairy-Kei fashion at least twice a month this year. ^w^ So here is what I was wearing. :3




I went for a very comfy and fluffy look. ~ I chose mokomoko accessories that matched my bag and knitted legwarmers that matched my sweater. :3

Headbow; ManiaQ.
Sweater; Handmade.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Legwarmers; Handmade.
Shoes; Offbrand.
Bag; Nile Perch.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods & Holley Tea Time.

As I said earlier, this Saturday I celebrated my birthday! :3 I hoested an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party! ^w^ I decided to dress as the White Queen. ~



I wore a Hime-Lolita outfit all in white with my royal crown and lovely lacy gloves. :3

Crown; Rococo Soul.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Offbrand.

As usual, I took pictures of everyone's outfits. ~


Marie-Ève was Cheshire cat. :3


Julie was the Mad Hatter. ~



Alexou was Alice. ^w^



Laurie was Absolem. ^o^



AnniChat was also Alice. :3



And Diane was the White Bunny! ~



We did little setup pictures haha. :3

After our individual and couple pictures we took the group pictures! ^w^


The regular ones. :3


Aaaaand, as usual, the silly one. XD;

After that, everyone took a seat at the table and the Tea Party could begin! ~


The two Alices were setting next to eachother and I thought that was super cute haha. :3


I made little "Drink Me" potions for everyone to drink with their meal. :3 They had all different tastes and they were very sugary. XD;


The first course was Magic Mushrooms made with an hard boiled egg and half of a tomato. ~ I added cucumber slices and little bell pepper flowers. :3 I also made the little food picks with the cards on them. 8D It was served with a green dip that was curry flavoured (which you can see a little in the second picture). ~


For the main course, I made little sandwichs arranged like a checkerboard with card suit picks! ^w^ The ones with white bread were veggie-salami sandwiches with mustard and the ones with wheat bread were veggie-turkey sandwiches with mayo. ~ I called them Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum sandwiches. XD; I also served it with a mad Hatter salad which is basically a cole slaw salad with a sugary soy sauce dressing. :3


For dessert, I made two huge plates of heart shaped sugary scones that I served with whipped cream, strawberry jam and marmelade. ~


I also made shortbread cookies because all my friends seem to like them so much. XD; I made some with icing and some with powdered sugar but they tasted basically the same though. ~


And finally, the cupcakes. :3 They are Earl Grey flavoured with a whipped buttercream. ~ I tried to replicate Alice's headbow on the cupcakes with black licorice but I didn't really succeeded. ;w; At least they were SUPER yummy. :3 The most tasty cupcakes I ever made. ^w^

After everyone ate their own weight in yummy food, people gave me their gifts! OwO (These are almost all candid shots so don't mind my weird faces. XD;)



Alexou gave me raspberry and rose flavoured tea from one of my favourite tea shops in Rimouski. *w* I really can't wait to try it since it smells so yummy! ~ She also offered me a lovely book called "The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady". It's basically a diary of a very rich Edwardian girl that used to write poems about nature and made lovely nature drawings every day. *w* I was super happy that she thought about me when she saw it! ~



AnniChat gave me a lovely necklace with glittery pearls and a super cute brooch with my nickname on it! *w* She made them all herself! ~ I really like glittery accessories and brooches so AnniChat really know my tastes. XD; I can't wait to wear these lovely accessories! :3


Since Aude was not there and she had a gift for me, Alexou replaced her. XD; She offered me a David's Tea gift card! *w* I was super super happy! ~ Thank you Aude! :3


Diane and Laurie gave me this lovely metal box with cute details on it. :3 I am in love with boxes, cases, bags and everything that can contain things so I was very happy they offered it to me! *w* I can't wait to store many cute things in that box. XD; They also offered me a Hello Kitty balloon decoration that I forgot to take a picture of. ;w; But it's shaped like a flower and it's pink! 8D



Julie had my gift in her hat the whole time!! XD; It was a super cute ring with a bunny in a teacup on it! *w* It's just so adorable and I can't wait to wear it out! ~ Julie surely know my taste in accessories and I like rings so much. ^w^


My friends were all so generous to me! *w* I sincerely don't believe I deserve to be this spoiled and I couldn't stop smiling and thanking my friends for their lovely gifts! ~ They know my tastes very well and it warms up my heart so much when people think about offering me presents! :3

After that, we watched Alice in Wonderland from Disney to end up my birthday party in a lovely way! ~ I was super happy that my friends were there with me and that we could celebrate together for my birthday! :3 I am so thankful that I have such fantastic friends! *w* I love them and cherish them so dearly in my little heart! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥︎ ♣︎ ♦︎ ♠︎

No comments:

Post a Comment