Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, July 21, 2014

Tonight, I wanted to write on my blog more than anything... I've been feeling quite nostalgic lately, and whenever I feel nostalgic I go though my old pictures and my old articles on my blogs... And I think it made me realize something... I don't write as carelessly on my blog as I used to. I know that I went through a lot of hate last year; some haters found my blog and used to write mean comments on it... Even if I think it's pretty much over now, I seem to have a mental block that stops me from writing as freely and carelessly as before...

I used to have 2 or 3 blogs before this one, and I changed my last blog for this one back then because I was upset that all I had to write about was my outfits and my buys... It was making me so angry that it was all the interesting things I could talk about me... I am so much more than cute clothes and nice outfits... I used to write about every single aspect of my Lolita lifestyle in my old posts... Now, I hardly see the world like a magical world, like I used to... I feel kind of empty and bitter...

I am happy that I have these "nostalgic phases" sometimes to remind me about who I am, what my dreams are and what I chase after... Every once in a while, I need to be reminded that my eyes are the one that creates beauty all around me, that they are necessary to achieve my artwork...

From now on, I think I will be more careful about my surroundings and all the happy things that are hidden in them. ~ It will help me to appreciate life a little more, and maybe I will feel more accomplished and complete as a Lolita... Let's see it as the start of a new magical journey! :3 I will try to document it the best as I can, I know that pictures makes the best memories. Some moments are just waiting to be stopped and cherished for the years to come! ~






xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment