Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Since I don't have school anymore, I realized that I have a lot more time to take pictures of my outfits and to take care of my lovely blog, yay! ^w^ Today, I have two outfits to share and I also wanted to share some buys that I made this afternoon! ~

On Thursday I went to the grocery store and I wanted to dress up a little bit. :3 Here was my outfit. ~




A simple white and blue coordinate. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

As you can see, I tried to coordinate the colours a different way. ~ I don't know if I like it yet. ;w; I think the proportions of the colours are a bit off... I may get used to it with time since it gives me more possibilities with my coordinates. ~

Yesterday I went to make some buys with Alexa and Alexou to make the mascot of the art student association! ^w^ After that, me and Alexou went to eat out at the Cambio. :3 Later during the evening, we went to Lino's birthday party! ~ I offered him some chocolate cupcakes. ^w^ Here is what I was wearing for that day.




OTT Sweet in white and pink. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, ManiaQ & Holley Tea Time.

I was feeling like dressing up with very colourful accessories yesterday. :3 I also really like my makeup too! ~

As I said at the beginning of the post, I bought some things from Bodyline today! ^w^


These shoes in Red! ^o^


These blue socks. ~


And these socks in blue too. ^w^

I also ordered a blouse from Oo Jia. ~


It will be a replica of this blouse from Anna House in red! :3

I thought about it for a long time... And I figured out why I was on a Lolita slope these last months... I'm feeling like my coordinates are always ending up looking the same way... With the same main colours and the same accent colours... So I decided to add a new main colour to my closet: Red! ~ I already have a bunch of printed dresses that have red on them, so it will be easy to coordinate them with red shoes and a red blouse. :3 Also, red look great with pink or blue so I'm sure I can experiment and make lovely new coordinates with this new colour in my closet! ^w^

I also decided to buy blue socks because I will soon buy a blue blouse to mix and match new coordinates with what I have in my closet too! ~ I have a fair amount of blue main pieces and pieces that have blue in the print so I am sure it will bring a lot of new possibilities for my coordinates. :3 I also plan on buying a lilac blouse later too, but I will have to find a few more lilac socks so I can incorporate it better in my closet that I have now. ~

I can't wait to receive my new pieces! ^w^ I have at least 10 new coordinates in mind and I can't wait to try them on and to lay lots and lots of clothes on my bed to find new coordinates possibilities! :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✩

No comments:

Post a Comment