Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, August 3, 2013

I take a little time today to write about my trip to Quebec city! ^w^ As you already know, I was at Quebec city from Sunday evening to Thursday morning. ~ (I am now at Pointe-Lebel for the last time until October. TwT I'm feeling a little nostalgic. ;w;) Well, let me share pictures of my trip to Quebec city! ^w^

I arrived at Kumi-chan house at about 5pm. I was so hungry so she started to prepare dinner right away. 8D


Kumi-chan cooking dinner. :3

While she was preparing the meal, I decided to make aquintance with Minnie. ;o;



Look at her precious little face. TwT ♥


We had seitan for dinner. :3 It was my first time trying it and it was so good. ^w^

After the dinner, I decided to go outside to take outfit pictures because I had dressed up cutely. :3



Country Lolita with my Milky Berry jumperskirt. ~

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.


Little selca with Kumi-chan because she wasn't dressed up. ~

After that we decided to go at the grocery store to buy dessert and I had to buy bus tickets too. ~


I bought bread pudding and a Hello Kitty cookie. ^w^

We ate our desserts and after that I was starting to feel a little tired so I went downstairs to sleep and a little letter and a gift were waiting for me on my bed. OxO When I opened the letter and the gift I was so happy! It almost brought tears to my eyes. TwT


Kumi-chan baked cookies for me and wrote me a magical letter. :3

I went to sleep with a very light and happy heart. ^w^




On Monday we went at the Galleries de la Capitale. ^w^ I woke up early to get ready and when I was all dolled up Kumi-chan made a bowl of oatmeal for me. ~


Blueberry and peach oatmeal. :3

We took the bus to go at the mall and we got a little lost while searching for the Mega Parc. XD; We decided to go to the attractions in the morning and to do shopping after. :3 We bought our tickets and started with the Caroussel. ^w^






 Yay! It was so fun. :3 We took plenty of lovely pictures (Kumi-chan is so overly elegant TwT) and it made me happy! ^w^

After that, I wanted to go in the ferris wheel. ~


Selca in the elevator with Alfie creeping out in the back. XD;

For some reason, the ferris wheel was closed. ;w; I also wanted to try the bumping cars but as soon as I saw them, I knew that the belts wouldn't fit me. TwT So Kumi-chan and Alfie tried the Force G!



I would NEVER dare to sit into that. XD I was dizzy just by looking at them. XD

After they almost got killed in that thing. (XD) Kumi-chan and I took some outfit shots. ~



 Simple Shiro Lolita outfit. ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Momo&Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose Shop.



Kumi's outfit. ~

We also took some pictures together. ~



We look so cute! :3

After that, it was lunch time!



I was still full from my breakfast so I only had a Jugo Juice. (Peanut butter and chocolate, nomnom. :3) Kumi and Alfie decided to eat Subway. ~

When we finished eating, the ferris wheel was open! ^w^/ So we decided to go together for a ride before going shopping. ~


In the ferris wheel. :3 (It doesn't look like it on the picture but I was overly scared. TwT)

After our (very frightening!) ride on the ferris wheel, we went shopping. :3 We started by going at the Univers Toutou wich is a plushie shop where you can make your very own plushie. :3 Kumi-chan and I, as magical girls, decided to make our own plushie friend! ^w^ It's a unicorn called Kirin-chan! ♥ We chose her a cute magical girl outfit and we will keep her forever as a sign of our magical friendship! ^3^


Yay! Kirin-chan. ~

We also went at an asian shop with a lot of Hello Kitty things. XD I wanted to buy ALL the Hello Kitty bags and a Manekineko but Kumi-chan didn't let me. OwO So I didn't bought anything. ~w~

After that we went at the Lush. ~ Here is what I bought. :3


(I actually bought two bath bombs but I used one at Kumi's home. XD)

We also went at the EB Games (maybe it was before going to Lush, I don't really remember OxO) to look for the new games but there wasn't anything that catched my interest.

After that we went downstairs to go take a look at the Bath and Body Works. ~


I bought a yummy sugary scented shower gel and two vanilla scented hand creams. :3

We also went at the David's Tea because Kumi-chan and Alfie were thirsty and they wanted to try the tea of the day. :3 After they bought their tea, we decided to go back home. ~

At home, I decided to try on Kumi's Milklim "oversized" shirt...


And it fitted me! It wasn't even tight. XD; Yay, yay, I can fit into brando. XD;

For dinner, I didn't took a picture of it but it was the leftover seitan from yesterday, a yummy beets and watermelon quinoa salad leftover and some YUMMY tofu and zucchini pasta with lots of vegetables. :3 ♥ Kumi-chan's food is so good, she is really talented and I could eat her meals for the rest of my life. TwwwT

We decided to watch Toy Story after dinner because I didn't had the chance to watch it and it's one of Kumi's favourite movies! We watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2 one after the other. XD; After watching the movies, Kumi and I chatted a little before going to sleep. ~




On Tuesday we woke up a little later because we planned more casual activites but Criic-chan invited us to eat dinner at her place! I didn't planned that so my outfit was kind of casual but.. Oh well. ~w~ We started the day by eating a yummy brunch with a lot of fruits, french toast, tofu scrambles, cheese and crêpes. :3 I was so full after our breakfast. ^w^

After that Kumi and I got ready and we went at the asian grocery store. ~ I bought loooooots of things. XD


Mainly cute japanese snacks... Lots of them. XD;

After our shopping at the grocery store we went at Criic's place! ^w^


Kumi-chan with a cute Toy Story cup :3


We had an asian salad for dinner. :3 It was so good. ^w^ Criic as also a very talented cook too!



Criic with her little bird. :3

After the dinner, I took outfit pictures in Criic's dressing room. ^w^



Casual outfit in white and silver. :3 (Criic added some accessories to my hairs, they weren't there in my original outfit. XD)

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Rose Melody.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Paradise Rose Shop & Unknown. XD;

Criic dolled herself up and we went to take pictures outside all together. :3


Kumi-chan's outfit. ~



Criic's outfit. ^w^


Group picture. :3



With Kumi and with Criic. ^w^

We chatted a little with Criic until it was time for us to go back home (and for Criic to go to work XD). I had a lovely day and I was so happy to see Criic. ^w^




On Wednesday we went in the Vieux-Quebec. :3 We started the day by eating a yummy Apple Nut Butter baked oatmeal and it was de-li-ci-ous! *w* After that I got dolled up and I was ready to go! ^w^ We had a long bus ride to do. TwT But we arrived safely at the Fanamanga for lunch. :3



Yay for bubble tea! ^w^

I had tonkatsu bowl with some salad, a gyosa, a korokke and white rice. :3 It was delicious as usual! ^w^ The food at the Fanamanga is always so yummy and everyone who loves Japanese food should try their meals! ~ I finished my meal with some strawberry Pocky! ~


I love Pockys, I'm so weaboo. TwwwT

After the Fanamanga we went at the Benjo! ^w^ I went straight into the Hello Kitty section. XD;


I bought a cute bento box and two notepads. :3

The Benjo is a lovely toy shop, I would have bought all the things. ;o; It's so pretty, colourful and joyful... It made me happy to go there. ^w^

After the Benjo we took the bus to go on the Saint-Jean street. We stopped at the David's Tea because Kumi and Alfie were thirsty and while I was there I bought a perfect measuring teaspoon for my tea. :3 After that, we decided to go at the Hello Kitty store. ^w^


I bought a poster, a sandwich container, a Hello Kitty fizzy pop, some stickers and sticky notes. :3

After our little visit at the Hello Kitty store Alfie had to buy something at a shop that were downstairs so we decided to take a little break and we took our outfit pictures. :3



 Cherry Berry Bunny coordinated with pink. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop, Chocomint & Rococo Soul.




 Kumi's outfit. :3


Me and Kumi together. ^w^

After that, we went at the christmas boutique and we saw our friend Matsuro and since it was her break we decided to steal her and we sat down and chatted for a while. ^w^ She went back to work and we decided to head up for the Toyko restaurant for dinner. ~ It was a lonnnnnng walk away so I was very tired. ;w; But it was worth it! ^w^


Yummy yummy dinner. :3 With lots of seafood. ~

When our dinner was finished we had to walk back to the bus stop and it was very far but we weren't in a hurry so I could take some breaks when I needed to. ;w; I was so happy to enter in the bus for the last time because I knew I wouldn't have to walk so much again (and the bus ride was long so my feets could have a break from walking). TwT It was a lovely day and I liked to shop in the Vieux Quebec and to eat Japanese food so much. :3 (They are two of my favourite things after all!) I was so happy when I went back at Kumi-chan's house. ^w^




The next morning Kumi baked me a yummy oatmeal called Morning Glory. :3 It was delicious and I will never forget this oatmeal. ~ I dressed up and I leaved Kumi's house to go back to Saguenay, my heart filled with love and my mind filled with lovely memories. ^w^

Well, that's it for my little escapade at Quebec city. :3 I had a wonderful time as you can see, I was so happy to see my bunny friends, to eat yummy meals and to do a lot of shopping. 8D I have a couple more things to post on my blog but I will write about it later when my order will be confirmed. ;D

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment