Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, August 22, 2013

It have been almost a week since I made my last blog post. OxO Don't assume that I am busy, I am not at all! XD; I just simply forgot about posting here. TwT Sorry!

I have two outfits and some new buys to share. :3

Let's start with my outfit from Monday! I dressed up because Nico was supposed to come at my place. ~ Here was my outfit. ^w^





An elegant coordinate in Lilac and white. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

I also dressed up casually yesterday to run some errands. ~ Here is what I was wearing. ^w^



Simple and casual in pink. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; DollscroPs.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Bodyline & Paradise Rose Shop.

I also mentionned in my last post that I received a package. ^w^ Well, it was some wristcuffs and some detachable bows from the seamstress Chiichick on Livejournal. ~ I love the concept of detachable bows on wristcuffs, it gives so many possibilities! ~ Here was what I ordered. :3


A pair of Lilac & White wristcuffs and some pink polka dots and blue detachable bows. ^w^


I already had some white detachable bows to match the lilac wristcuffs. :3 They look so perfect!


Here are the detachable bows on the white wristcuffs I already had. ~ I can't wait to wear them out! I can't stop thinking about new outfits I could make with them. :3

Beside this, I went to buy some new school supplies with Alexou and Laurie this Tuesday. ~ I only bought cute binders and cute notebooks for school. :3 I also picked up my highlighters, pens and pencils only in pink, lilac or baby blue. XD; I also bought a USB key shaped like a bunny. ^w^ I am ready to start school with cute and pastel school supplies, yeah! ~

I restarted playing Neopets today. :3 Not that I really stopped playing but now I have some goals and I know why I am collecting my neopoints for. ^w^ I want to practice to get some of the easy games avatars and I plan to continue my rainbow gallery more seriously. :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment