Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, August 16, 2013

I take a little time tonight to write on my blog since I have some outfits from this week to share. ^w^

On Tuesday, I had to go to the grocery store so I had a chance to dress up in full lolita! Yay! ^o^ So here was my outfit for that day. ~



A simple blue & pink coordinate. ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

On Wednesday I started the day with an amazing oatmeal. ^w^


Peach, Strawberry & Cream oatmeal. ~ I added 3/4 of the peach in the oats, I cooled the oatmeal down a little bit and I added a huge spoonful of greek yogurt in the oats. ^w^ I topped it with the leftover peach slices, some fresh strawberries and more greek yogurt. ~ It was so yummy! :3

I also took a picture of my casual outfit that day. It's the first time that I wear this pink sweater. I bought it on sale at a local store last January but there was some weird fringes around the collar and it was a little unsewn so I removed the fringes and repaired it. ^w^ It's now a perfect casual sweater. ~


Pink & Green casual outfit. ~

Yesterday it was laundry day so I stayed in my Kigurumi all day. OxO But I took a picture of my outfit today! ^w^


Ghostly Tomoyo. :3

I also received a package today! ^w^ But I forgot to take pictures of it before the sun was down so look forward to it in my next post! ~

I enjoy the last days of summer as much as I can. ^3^ I started to watch Card Captor Sakura in the original Japanese version! I think it's way better to watch the original version. Even if I grew up with the dubbed french version, there's a lot of things that are censored from it... Mainly about the relationships between the characters and I think it's very important for the story. ~

I also spend my time playing some silly flash games. XD; I just enjoy being carefree for the last few moments before school starts! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment