Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Today I wanted to share two of my outfits and to talk a little about my new life on my blog. ^w^

As you may know, I am now living on my own in my little castle in Saguenay since yesterday! ~ I was a little worried to sleep alone in this huge house but Minouche slept very close to me, as if she felt that I needed her purring close to my ear. TwT I think that my little kitties will help me a lot and I will feel less alone with them. ♥

It's a little difficult to do some chores that I had never done on my own; putting some gas in the car, carrying all the groceries, thinking about getting the mail and the newspaper, taking out the trash and the recycle bin... Daddy used to do all these little things... But now I have to do them by myself. ;w; It takes a little more time since I haven't done most of these things before, but I will get used to it. ~ It's one more step towards my own little life. :3

I used to be very anxious about moving on my own... But now that it's done, I feel comfortable. ~ I got to take control of my whole life now, nothing can stop me to have the life that I want. ^w^ Filled with beauty everywhere. ~ ❀

Now, enough talking. XD; I want to show you my outfits. ^w^ Last Monday I had to pay my driver's liscence and to buy a few things before going away from my hometown! This was my casual outfit for that day. ~





Casual in pink. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; DollscroPs.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

I also dressed up today to go at the drugstore and to buy some groceries. ~ Here is what I was wearing. :3





A simple pink and lilac coordination. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

That's it for my recent outfits and what is happening in my life lately. ^w^ On Saturday it's my housewarming Tea Party! ~ I will have to clean up the house so it's all sparkly, fresh and clean for the guests. ^o^ I also want to make cupcakes, scones and maybe some cookies. ~ I am so excited and I can't wait to see everyone, to eat yummy pastries and to drink my own volume in tea. ♥


xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment