Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, August 9, 2013

Tonight, I wanted to show you my outfits of the last two days and some new Country Lolita pieces that I ordered. ^w^

Let's start with what I wore yesterday. I dressed up casually to clean up the house. ~


The skirt, headbow and neckbow are handmade.
The blouse, the socks and the slippers are offbrand. :3

Today I was feeling like dressing up a little more even if I was staying at home so I wore Casual Lolita. ^w^




A simple Casual Lolita outfit in pink and blue. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

I am very enthusiastic to share my recent buys too. ^w^ I was hesitating to get them at first because I will probably receive them at the end of autumn and winter months are not the best time to wear Country Lolita... But I decided to get them anyway and I will try my best to coordinate them with a Country Lolita feel even if I can't wear a straw hat or carry a straw bag. ^w^

So, here they are. ~



I ordered a replica of the Chained Berry Memoir skirt from BTSSB. I bought it in pink, the colour of the pink print can be seen in the bottom picture. ^w^ It's a more elegant print than what I am used to wear but I will surely coordinate it in a very sweet way so I feel comfortable in it. ~



I also ordered a replica of the Sheep Garden jumperskirt from Angelic Pretty. ^3^ I bought it in pink too. ~ I've been wanting this print since the day I decided to incorporate the Country Lolita style into my closet. TwT It's kind of my Country Lolita dream dress. ~ I love the details at the front bodice and how it's so simple but the print makes it perfect. ;w; Awww. ~

Now, I've got to think about how I will coordinate these prints in the winter months. XD; The coordinates will probably end up looking like regular Sweet Lolita but I know that as soon as the spring will come back, I will wear them proudly with my favourite straw accessories. ♥

The more I think about it, I realise that I really want Country Lolita to be one of the main styles that I wear. As much as I like Sweet Lolita, I feel like Country Lolita do also suit me and my love for nature, berries, gingham, straw, flowers... In my mind, this style is a little more mature than Sweet Lolita... Maybe I am getting older? TwT But I know that my Country Lolita outfits will always have that little sweet touch; Cute bows, pastel colours, cute accessories... :3 I didn't really planned to fall in love so strongly for Country Lolita... When I try new styles, the clothes looks pretty on the picture and on other people but sometimes when I wear them it just doesn't feel like myself... (Well, that's what happened when I tried on my Lovely Forest jumperskirt wich is the most Classic Lolita piece of my closet.) But with Country Lolita, it was truly different. I felt like this particular style was the style I was aiming for when I started to look at Lolita fashion pictures... If I take a look at the fabrics I chose back then to make my own Lolita clothes, they are almost all floral and gingham prints... Maybe that's what was inspiring me so much back in the days and I didn't realised it. ❀

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment