Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, August 12, 2013

I have a couple of things to share tonight. ^w^ Pictures of my outfits, of my Tea Party and some food I made. :3

On Saturday it was the day of my Tea Party. :3 It ended up being a dinner since a lot of people couldn't come so I decided to do something more intimate. ~ In the morning, I tried baked oatmeal for the first time. ^w^


Peanut Butter & Banana baked oatmeal. :3

After I finished to clean up the house, I dolled myself up. ~ Here was my outfit. ^w^





Old-school Lolita. ~

Headdress; Angelic Pretty.
Dress; Anna House.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Miruku; FanPlusFriend.
Accessories; Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

After that, I picked up Alexou and Nico and we came back at my place. :3 Before preparing dinner, Alexou had a little gift to give Nico. :3 It was a cute Fluttershy plushie! ^w^


Yay! ^w^ They look magical together. ~

After that I prepared dinner and we ate all together. :3 The menu was; A minestrone soup for the entrée, some beef in a mushroom sauce served on rice with broccolis and brussel sprouts on the side for the main course and the dessert was... Cupcakes! ^w^



Aren't they cute! ^w^

So we ate lots of cupcakes and we took tea together. ~ We finished the evening by chatting in my living room. :3 It was a nice Tea Party, even if we weren't a lot of people, I really enjoyed it. ^w^

On Sunday I decided to dress up casually because I wanted to feel pretty even if I didn't go out. ~


Casual outfit of the day. :3

I also made korokke the other day and I had lots of leftovers. OxO I fried some of the leftover korokke for my dinner. :3


Korokke with sticky rice topped with salmon furikake and a Hello Kitty fizzy pop! ^w^

Today was another calm day for me. I started to clean up some pieces from my closet so I start university with fresh and clean clothes. :3 I had a really bad headache at the beginning of the afternoon so I lied down a bit. TwT When I got up, I checked out the school supplies that I have and I made a list of the ones that I need. ~ I also took a look at my student tuition fees so I will inform daddy about the amount that I have to pay. ToT Yes, I am a very mature and organized student! ^w^"

I am a little worried about starting university in 2 weeks. ;w; I haven't go to school in a year, I forgot a little how the student life is supposed to be... ToT Will I be good enough for university? Is 4 classes a little too much? Will I have enough time to do my homework, to make the projects and to study? Will my teachers judge me or make bad comments because of the way I dress? Will the other students in my program alienate me because of my different aesthetics and lifestyle? TwT

I hope everything will be okay. ;w;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment