Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, July 27, 2013

I finally have the chance to blog from my Mac in my own little home tonight! ^w^ Yay! ~ As you may already know, I moved officially yesterday and I finally got internet here. :3 I am so happy! ~

So, I have two outfits to show you from this week. ~ Let's start with my outfit from Monday. :3





Country Lolita in pink. ~

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

I also dressed up in Casual Lolita yesterday. ~ I had the chance to wear my new cutsew from Rose Melody. ^o^ Let me show you my outfit. ~




Casual Lolita in white and pink. :3

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

That's it for my outfits of the week. ^w^

Tomorrow I am heading up to Quebec city! ~ I will spend 4 days with Kumi-chan! ^w^ We planned to go at the mall, to visit an asian grocery store, to go in the Vieux-Québec, to cook and eat lots of yummy food, to watch anime and to take lots and lots of pictures. :3 I also plan to see some of my others bunny friends too. ~ I am sure it will be a lovely trip and I look forward to it so much. ^w^ I will leave Saguenay tomorrow in the middle of the afternoon and I will come back Thursday morning. ~ On Thursday I have to go back to Pointe-Lebel too since daddy is working on Friday and I still have a couple things I forgot to bring here. ~3~ I will probably share the pictures of my trip next weekend! :3






xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment