Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I have a couple of things to share on my blog tonight. ^w^ Mainly cute outfits and nice buys but I also have some news. :3

Let's start with my outfits from last week. ^w^

We went to Saguenay on Thursday evening. ~ Here is what I was wearing to drive to Saguenay. :3




A casual outfit in all pink with cute fawns. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

Friday was a very stressful day for me. ;w; I had so much to do. D: One of the first things I did was to go to university to buy me this little baby... ~


A beautiful 15'' Mac Book Pro Retina. ♥

I knew I had to get a laptop for university and lots of my friends were always saying good things about Mac laptops... I was a little hesitant at first to make the change from PC to Mac but I know it will worth it. ♥ The retina screen will be amazing for all my graphics works that I will have to do for school. :3

It was also Alexou's birthday party on Friday night. ^w^ Here is what I was wearing that day. ~




Country Lolita in pink. ♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

It was a nice evening and I was happy to meet and to chat with some other friends of Alexou. ~ Some of them are very interresting and I hope I will learn to know them more. ^w^

On Saturday it was Alexou's birthday! ^w^ Here was my outfit for that special day. ~




Wonder Party coordinated with tulle. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Chocomint.

I had to go at the mall to buy the gifts that I really wanted to offer to Alexou. :3 I had dinner at the Cambio with her and I met some other friends of her again. ~ I was happy that Alexou liked the gifts that I offered her and that she had a great time. :3 It was a very nice day. ^w^

I didn't have other outfit pictures until today. ;w; I was very tired on Sunday and I dressed up in a hurry to come back here at Pointe Lebel. Also, on Monday and on Tuesday it was so overly hot here, I didn't even bother to dress up. OwO''

But, I had to go at the bank and I went at the mall today. :3 So I dressed up and I took pictures. ^w^ Here was my outfit. ~




Cute and elegant in white and blue. ♥

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Offbrand.

I also received a package today! ^w^ The package with my huge order from Taobao. XD; Everything is so beautiful and lovely and the clothes fits me perfectly. ^w^ But... I was waaay to excited and I forgot to take pictures. TwT So, I will take pictures of my new clothes, bags and hats tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I guess. ;o; (But everything is so lovely, it will worth the wait, I promise. ^w^)

Also, I wanted to say that I will officially move to my little castle in Saguenay on the 26th of July. :3 All my clothes, accessories, book, toys, plushies, games, collections and even my own bunny food will be moved to Saguenay officially. ToT On the next Sunday afther that I will go for a few days at Quebec city. ^w^ I will stay at my lovely Kumi's house and I know I will have lots of fun with her shopping, playing, cooking, eating yummy food and just being together. ^w^ ♥

I have so many things to look forward to, the time seems to go by so fast and everything seems to happen at the same time but I try my best to enjoy every single moment. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment