Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I just can't believe I haven't posted here for almost two weeks. OxO Sorry for the people that were worried about me. D: I was away in Saguenay last week! ~ I stayed there from Tuesday to last Sunday so that explain why I haven't posted anything last week. ~o~

I don't have a lot of outfit pictures sadly. ;w; I lost interest into taking pictures of my outfits lately... I think that they are all kind of boring and uncreative... (But I feel soooo comfortable wearing them knowing that they are coordinated perfectly. XD) I hope I will receive some of the clothes that I ordered soon. ;o; I have two cutsews and one skirt from Rose Melody that I ordered back in January and it isn't even here yet. D: I just can't wait to put together new outfits with new clothes, aahh. ~

So, I have three outfits to post today. ;o; I know it isn't that much considering I haven't posted here for two weeks. ;~; I'm sorry. D: I will try to put together some more creative outfits in the next days. ;o;

 My first outfit is from last Thursday. ~ I dressed up to buy some tiles for my garden and some wood to build a fence around my little home. :3




I coordinated my lilac Sugary Carnival with white and touches of pink. ~ I also paired it with bunny and tulle accessories. ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Chocomint.

On Friday I wasn't feeling very well since it seems like everything went wrong. ;w; I decided to doll myself up and to spend the evening with Alexou at her new appartment. ~ Here is what I was wearing. :3



Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt coordinated with pink and cute strawberries. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Unknown Brand. ;o;
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Bodyline.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

Finally, on Saturday I went to the mall with Alexou in the afternoon and we went to eat our dinner at the Cambio. :3 I also spent the evening at Nicolas's house wich is Alexou's boyfriend. ^w^ I had a lot of fun. ~ Here was my outfit for that day. :3




Pink, red and strawberries. ♥

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Bodyline.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

So that's it for my little outfits. ^w^  As for what is happening in my life lately, well, I went to the hairdresser today to get my roots and my colour redone. ~ Also, I decided to reconsider my vegetarian diet. ;w; These last two weeks I was feeling very weak and I found out that I lacked proteins and iron... If I start my vegetarian diet again I will absolutely have to take proteins and iron supplements. ;w; I don't know if it's worth it and I feel very guilty to stop this diet but I didn't want to put my health in danger and to feel weaker than I already feel normally. TwT

That's it for the moment. ;o; I wish to post more pictures soon. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment