Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Today I write on my blog to simply show you my outfit from yesterday. ^w^ I had to go at the bank and to take an appointment at the garage for my car. (Yes, again. =w= My car is getting old I think..)

So, here was my outfit. ~




A pink and blue coordinate with my new gingham skirt. ♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

Tomorrow evening I am going to drive to Saguenay for the weekend. ~ This week, I have packed almost all the things that I had in my room and I also packed about half of my closet. ~o~ It was hard to separate my closet in two but it's only for less than two weeks so I know I will manage to put together some outfits with what I have left here. ~

This weekend will be a very big weekend for me. I will buy my Mac laptop this Friday and I will also search for an internet provider so I can have internet in Saguenay in two weeks. ^w^ There's also Alexou's birthday this weekend too. ~

As you guys may know, I plan to move officially to Saguenay on the first week of August. It's in less than 3 weeks and I feel kind of anxious about it... I have never lived at another place than the one I live here in Pointe-Lebel. I grew up here in this house and it makes me a little sad to leave it, even if I know I will live in my new little castle... TwT I will have to adapt myself to another environnement... I just really hope everything will be okay and I will be comfortable living on my own. ;w;

I hope I don't sound too sad or worried... But as a Virgo I know I need stability in my life and whenever a big event like this happens in my life I feel a little startled and anxious for a while... But everything will be better soon, I am sure of that. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment