Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Today I wanted to show you my outfit from last Thursday and a package I received on that day too. ^w^ I apologize for posting it so late, I thought I had posted the pictures on my blog but it turned out that I totally forgot about it. OxO

Let's start with my outfit. ^w^




A simple shiro lolita outfit. ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose Shop.

As I said, I also received a package that day. ^w^ It was my two gingham skirts from Oo Jia! ~


They are so lovely. ;o; The details of the laces and the ruffles are beautiful. ~ I especially love the horizontal lace on the blue one, it's so pretty in real life. ♥ The fabric is light but not too thin, perfect for summertime. ^w^ I also love the shades of the fabrics, I was worried that the blue one would be a little dark but it turned out that they are the exact same shade as my shoes. ^w^


Here they are worn. ^w^ With the neckbow and the headbow. ~ I plan to wear both of these skirts with a straw boater hat in the summer but the matching headbow would be perfect if I want to wear them in winter. :3 I think that wearing a straw hat in the winter is a little silly so I can still wear my beautiful gingham skirts with the matching headbow in winter for a toned down Country Lolita look. ~

I also paid the shipping for my Taobao order! ^w^ Dolly Poddle should ship my order tomorrow. ~ I was waiting for so long for it. ;o; Overall I wait for two cutsews, one skirt, 4 bags and two hats. XD; A very big order that I hope I will receive soon. 8D



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

1 comment: