Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, April 1, 2013

I am so happy to post on my blog tonight. ^w^ I had a very nice Easter weekend! ~ I have three outfits to share with you and lots and lots of pictures. 8D Yay! ~

Let's start with what I wore on Friday to go to the grocery store. :3




Cute bunny themed outfit with my Toy Fantasy dress. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop, ManiaQ, Chocomint, Kawaii Goods & Offbrand.

On Saturday I decided to do a huge spring cleanup of the house. ^w^ Phew.. That was kind of exhausting. ;o;

On Sunday it was... EASTER! ^w^ One of my favourite holidays. ♥ Here was my outfit for Sunday. ~




Bunny-loli in lilac and pink. ♥

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Miruku; Fan Plus Friend.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Rococo Soul & Offbrand.

As usual, on Easter day, daddy hide some eggs in the house and I have to find them. ^w^ There is nothing special in them, but I like to egg hunt just for the fun of it. ~


The very first egg I found. ^w^


I found them all later in the day. ^3^ A dozen of beautiful pastel coloured eggs. ♥

Kevin came home with me to celebrate. ^w^ At first we were supposed to watch the second Harry Potter movie but we figured out that we wouldn't have enough time for it. ;o; So I showed him how to make scones. :3


Ten pretty heart shaped cranberry scones. :3

After we baked the scones, we took tea together. ^w^


 Tea time tea time. ♥

We also took some bunny pictures. :3


Bunny friends! ^w^

We also built Harry Potter legos together. XD; I was kind of bad at it. ;~; So Kevin built almost all of them. ~o~ We made some little scenarios with the legos after that. ^o^ It was so funny. XD; For dinner, we had home made sushis just like last time Kevin came here. ^w^ They were a little less prettier than last time, but they were a little more yummier... ^o^ I think I get better at making sushis. :3

I had a piece of bunny cake for dessert. ^w^


So cute isn't it! ^o^ The grass was all made of icing. ;o; I loooooove icing. *o*

I had a lovely time this Easter with one of my most precious friends! Egg hunt, bunny cake, Harry Potter legos, scones, tea, bunny ears and a bunny themed outfit never fails to makes me happy. ^w^

Today, Grandma invited me to chat and eat out dinner at her house. ~ Here was my outfit. ^w^





Milky Planet coordinated with white. ^w^ (It's the very first time that I coordinate my lilac Milky Planet jumperskirt with white. XoX)

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint.

I had a nice day at Grandma's house too. ^w^ We watched some old videos from when I was a child. XD; On the video, I was wearing a peter pan collar white blouse paired with a flowery lilac jumperskirt... I realised how much I never really changed after all.^w^



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love you my sweet loli, I get a great day with you too <3 sushis love :D

    ReplyDelete