Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I feel like I post a little less on my blog these times. ;w; Maybe it's because I don't feel like I do enough pretty things to share them often? ;~;

Since the beginning of the week I've started to drink green tea in the morning to wake me up. ♥ I think it's easier for my body to absorb the benefits from green tea early in the morning. :3 It's also a great way to drink more of my green tea that I don't feel like drinking in the afternoon or in the evening. ~

Also, Kumi-chan made me discover classical music. ♥ There is a British radio called Classic FM that are also broadcasted on the internet and Kumi-chan suggested it to me. ^w^ I just can't stop listen to it since then. ;o; ♥ Classical music makes me feel so happy and relaxed. ♥

Well, I only have one full outfit to share with you today. ;w; It was my outfit from yesterday. ~ I went to the garage (Yes! Again! èwé) with my car and I also went shopping a little. ~





Old school lolita. ♥

Headdress; Angelic Pretty.
Dress; Anna House.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Miruku; Fan Plus Friend.
Accessories; Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Tomorrow I have lots of cleaning to do. ;w; I know I will be exhausted. D: But I will reward myself with some home made sushis for dinner, yesssss. ^3^



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment