Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I am writing on my blog tonight while sipping a cup of Chai tea from David's Tea and eating some yummy cookies. ^w^ ♥

I have some news to share tonight. First, daddy and I decided to not go to Saguenay on Friday. ;w; We were both too tired and the car ride is very long after all... So we stayed at home this weekend. ~

On last Thursday, I did a huge cleanup of the house. ~ I haven't done a big big one since a long time ago... I was very exhausted but I was happy to see the house sparkly clean at the end of the day. ^w^

On Friday daddy and I went to buy the groceries. ~ Here was my outfit. ♥





Sugary Carnival in pink with touches of colours. ♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Bodyline, Kawaii Goods & Chocomint.

On Saturday I slept a lot. ~o~ I was very tired and I woke up so late in the morning. ;w; I also made some sushis for dinner. ^w^ I am TOTALLY addicted to homemade sushis. ;o; I will eat sushis pretty much everyday when I will live alone, I'm sure of that. ~o~

Today I went to buy some sunblock... And I didn't find any sunblocks in the local stores here. D: I will have to order some from Amazon I think. ;w; I was feeling sad because I couldn't find sunblock so I bought three new nailpolishes to compensate for thes ones that I throwed away two days ago. ~o~ I also bought a flower pot and some soil to plant my avocado plant. ^w^ Avocado looooove. ♥ And, yes I love plants and gardening. ^o^

So, here was my outfit for today. ^w^





Star Night Theatre coordinated with white and tulle. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop, Chocomint & Kawaii Goods.

Also, I confirmed my Taobao order for my straw boater hats and my straw bags. ^w^ Let me show you how they look like. ~


A cream white boater hat with some cute lace. ;o;


 A beige straw hat with lace too. ^w^


A cute straw bag with some white pearls and lace. ♥


A lovely straw purse with pink details and a big bow. ^o^


And a lovely straw basket with pink details. ~ It is not very big but it have enough room for a lunch for two. :3

So here are my recent buys from Taobao. ^w^ I will receive them at the same time than my two cutsews and my white skirt from Rose Melody since I used the same shopping service. ~

I have also choosed the fabrics and the models for my gingham skirts and jumperskirts for Country Lolita. ^w^ I am so happy. ~ I will order them at the beginning of May so I will receive them in July probably but I don't care, as long as I have them for the end of July everything is okay. ;o; ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment