Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, April 26, 2013

Tonight I feel very happy, light and sereine. ♥ I prepared myself a little cup of yummy Chai tea and I have one of my cute flowery plates filled with chocolate chips cookies! ^3^ I also listen to lovely classical music wich always put me into a wonderful royal mood. ♥

I dressed up cutely today, for no special reason. :3 I was just feeling like being pretty. ♥




I've worn my Milky Berry dress coordinated with white. ~ I choosed my white heart bag to match my white heart necklace. I've also worn my white tulle shimmering bow to remind the glitters on the necklace. ♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

I also made yummy sushis for dinner. ♥


Itadakimasu! ~

I still have a lot of cleanup to do tomorrow. OxO But since I have splitted the chores between today and tomorrow it shouldn't be that bad. ~

I also want to start packing my Hello Kitty collection, my collection of My Little Pony figurines, some plushies and some of my books. ;w; I will bring them to my little home in Saguenay. ~ I know that I have to bring them there one day or another and maybe the place will feel more like home with more of my personnal things? ;~;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment