Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tonight, I take a little time to share two casual outfits with you. ~


Yesterday, I was a ghostly monster. ♥


And today I was a flowery Lady. ♥

Taking pictures of my casual outfits and showing them here have made me realise that they aren't as ugly as I think. ;~; It helped me to have more confidence in myself even when I am not really dolled up. ~

Tomorrow I am going to Saguenay until Thursday afternoon. ~ I packed almost half of my non-clothing items in my room to move them. ;o; I have packed all my books, my Hello Kitty collection, my collection of My Little Pony figurines, half of my bags collection (yes, I do collect bags. ;w;) and almost all my plushies. ~o~ My room feel so empty without my cute things. ;~; But I guess I will love being at my little home even more if some of my precious cute things are there. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment